Part 17

Alice POV...

My grandmother woke me up I got dress and headed down to the kitchen my grandparents Chef made us all breakfast. After breakfast I freshen up and we all headed to the airport. My family had their own airline  but my grandfather had given me a private jet to go anyway I wanted. So that was what I was going to use. We arrived at the airport and my grandmother give me my plane ticket and my bags were already on the jet. My hold family was there and all my friends. Everyone hugged me and kissed me goodbye their were a lot of tears also. The only people missing were my parents but that didn't surprise me. People were there taking pictures of us it was a rare moment. No one ever managed to take a picture yet with all the Queens family the family was so big. Plus a lot of them never liked each other but everyone turned out for me today which made me happy. Paparazzi were just loving the moment taking pictures every few mins.

Arriving in New York City......

I arrived in New York and was rush on stage the same time. I had to model a new fashion line. The paparazzi followed me around everywhere I went. I had to double the amount of Bodyguards I had. I got to the hotel around 2am in the morning. I had to be back up for another fashion show at 5 am. My daily planner who's name was Tia she was my everything she really helped me out or I would of oversleep for the fashion show. Kanye west wanted me to model his new line which was coming out in the summer. Of course I jumped at the offer he was really a cool person and very down to earth. He had given me great advice how to deal the paparazzi which was really useful since Italy didn't really had that many of them but USA was completely different.

Two months later...

I had Kayne west fashion show coming up soon I wanted to go back home for a bit before the show. Some how I manage to balance running Queen's Empire and being in the fashion world. I had a lot of help from people. Today I was going back home to open another Hospital in Italy. I couldn't wait to see my friends again I heard a lot have change. I also heard the Alex and Princess wedding was put back to a later date. Honestly I didn't really cared I had met someone new i was dating Zac Efron. We have been dating for a few months now. He really is a great person he was going back to Italy with me. The good news is  my parents seem to have a change of heart we had reconnected. And we are one big happy family again well for now.

We were taking Zac private jet back to Italy I couldn't wait till he meets my friends and family. As soon as we landed the paparazzi where there waiting for us. Zac just laughed and pulled me in closer to him he was really protective over me. I loved him so much he helped me out and has been there for me a lot. A white Suv pulled up and my old bodyguards from before was there I run and hug them I really missed them so much. We got in and went to my grandparents mansion. Zac fitted right in liked he belong to my family everyone loved him. Trichelle was engage to Chris now and Satara was engage to Paul who is Alex brother. I really didn't mind seeing Paul because he was really nice to me he wasn't like him brother Alex. Jamie she was still single but she was happy. Me and Zac hurried up the our room and got ready for the opening of the new hospital. Everyone who was someone was going to be there that included Alex and Princess everyone.