writer message to the readers

That was the last chapter of the book I'm not sure if I'm going to do a book two I need a little break. I have been writing book after book so far I did a total of 5 or 4 books I'm pushing myself to the limit because I have so many ideas that just pop into my head.

I just write them down on paper or in my phone and then put them together and form a book I cant tell  you how many ideas that pop into my head everyday. I also write down some of my dreams good or bad our dreams sometimes make amazing stories to write.

I know its coming to the end of this year December is soon here I would like to write two or three more books. honestly I have books that I have uploaded that aren't completed I don't want to put uncompleted book out there for anyone to read. I hate to start reading a good book then just like that its not completed and I have to wait.

Right now I have just applied for a job which is like my dream job I'm really hope I get called back as one of the short list individuals. So right now I'm just hoping and praying I get short listed for the job I will find out everything this week.

Back to the book...

I decided to stop the book at a cliffhanger to keep the readers wanting to know what's going to happen next ...

anyways to all my readers I don't know what tomorrow holds for any of you or for myself even but I just want to wish all my readers luck on whatever your doing or whatever you want to achieve in life or for this year may all your dreams come true. remember no dream or goal is to big or to small GO LUCK...