Part 23

Alice POV...

Zac say he had work to take care of so I called my best friends over to the hotel since last night Zac and me had stay at the hotel. My best friends lived with my grandparents still my grabs parents didn't want them to move out.

I was very okay with all of that my grandparents loved the company. I didn't want to tell them without having all of my family there plus Zac so I was going to wait. I wanted to get in a little more shopping and a few baby things at the same time.

I got my driver to drive us over to my grandparents house I also called over my parents but only my mother came. My grandfather and my dad was at work.

"I have something amazing to tell you all" I told them. " Are you pregnant?" my grandmother and mother asked at the same time. I smiled "yes I'm pregnant with Zac baby" I told them. My mother and grandmother hug me my friends hug each other giving my grandma and my mother time to Finnish hug me. Then Jamie, Satara and Trichelle all hug me at the same time.
"Let's all go baby shopping" my grandmother say. The girls just laughed and so did my mom. "Let me just tell Zac what I'm going before we leave" I told them.

Calling Zac cellphone...

Zac phone- ringing , ringing

Zac phone- answer call

Alice phone- hey Hun I'm going to go baby shopping with the girls, my grand mom and my mother okay

Zac phone- I will let the bodyguards back at the hotel join you at the mall

Alice phone- sure Hun, are you going to join us? Me and baby miss you?

Zac phone- I miss both of you too and I will join you soon take care of both of you alright.

Alice phone- I will love you bye

End of call....

Everyone gets ready to leave the mansion the bodyguards are outside waiting.

A few hours later ...

"Let's get some baby clothes we did even shopping for ourselves" Alice grandma say smiling with her hands full with bags that all belong to her. The  girls laugh and so did Alice mom. "Let's go to Children place" Alice mom say and lead the way. Once inside everyone split up and started to pick out baby things.

2 hours later ...

Everyone is at the cashier paying for their things. " don't you guys think these are to much things for one baby?" Alice ask. " who knows if you are having one or two even maybe three" Alice mom say and everyone else nod their heads. " don't worry Alice your baby will be loved and spoiled rotten" her grandmother say.