Part 25

Alice POV...

I had taken a few pictures with some fans then after a few mins Zac was annoying me about eating. I knew he was right but still I didn't feel eating yet. Zac got angry and pulled me away and we went to the food court. I was angry with him I didn't want to leave my fans. He ordered me a large cup of orange juice and a cup of water then fruit salad and a burger with chips. I hit him hand he look at me " what's the matter angel?" He ask me. "We want large chips" I told him and smiled. " anything for my two babies " he told me and put him hand on my belly. He pulled it away to pay for our lunch he only order chips and a bottle water for himself.

We headed to the table with my family and friends. Zac had our food in his hands. My mom and grandmother smiled at him and we all started to eat.

Then Jamie threw a few chips at Satara because she kept thieving out her chips.

I just laugh at them because both of them started to throw chips at each other. My mother and grandma just laugh, Trichelle was on her phone and she snapchat the hold food fight.

Zac had Finish his food and I was half way done with mines. I saw Zac looking at my burger so I let him have a bite of it. I finish up and suddenly Jamie threw a chip at me I move to on side.

It hit Zac and then he thew back a chip at her then suddenly a big chip fight started in the food court. Everyone was throwing chips around.

We made a quick exit from the mall and headed outside to our rides. Zac had drove to the mall so I told my friends and family I would return with me. Everyone left and I went with Zac who at first wasn't sure if I should ride with him.

After a few mins he give up and we got in his Black G wagon. As soon as I got into the jeep I lean over and started to kiss him. Before we knew it we were making out in his jeep. I pulled away to catch my breath and he pulled me back closer to him and we make out. Suddenly I saw lights out the jeep it was TMz reporters trying to take pictures of us.

Zac pulled away and he drove off to the hotel. He didn't let me get away he had me holding as soon as we got out the jeep. We headed straight to the hotel room. I push Zac down on the bed and pulled off my dress.

We made love the afternoon and I lay on the bed for the rest of the day. I was completely tried and Zac had so much energy left. He stay by my side until he got a call on his iPhone. He left the bed and went to get ready. He came out the bathroom soaking wet. I couldn't help myself I got up from the bed. I pull the bed sheet along with me and walk over to him he just smiled. I jump in his arms, I wrap my legs around him and my hands around him neck. We started to make out I felt his man hood push up on the bed sheet. I break the kiss and laugh he wanted to put me down but I didn't let go of him.

" come on Bunny I have to take care of some business" Zac told me. I still didn't let him go " I promise I will be back bunny" he told him and kiss me.

"Fine Zac" I shouted and got off him, I drop the bed sheet on the ground and went to the shower. I got ready I had my shower and did my make up. I walk out to Zac undoing his cellphone from charging.

He look at me and saw I had my makeup and my hair done. He didn't say anything he grab his jacket and walk out the room. I got my black dress and some gold heels to match it. I pulled off my engagement ring and called my girls.

Alice calling her best friends...

Alice- hey you girls free tonight

Jamie - I'm always free on a Friday night what's up?

Trichelle - me to where are we going?

Alice- I'm not sure Zac just left me I guess he angry because I wanted him to stay but he choose work over me.

Satara- bitches let just head up to a new club which just open

Trichelle - your mean the American Club that just open up?

Jamie- like really Trichelle that's the only club that has recently open up

Alice- I'm so ready to party girls let's all meet there

Trichelle - alright

Satara- see you girls there

Jamie - bye see you girls there

End of call...