Part 18

Alex POV...

2 months later..

After Alice left I just fell apart I slept around with different women. I killed any an everyone who came up again me. I found out the Jamie, who was Alice bestfriend was the daughter of the chief of police. I couldn't hurt her because of Alice but I had plan to use her. Princess had found out she was pregnant but had lost the baby. That had send me off completely. I seen Alice in magazines and all over the news and social media modeling she really have become a house hold name. I really wanted to be with her I didn't wanted princess. She was just step in getting the power I needed. Now she wasn't useful to me anymore. Alice and her boyfriend was coming  to Italy for a short period of time. In that time I can kidnap her she wouldn't stand a chance to get away. She would be all mines no one can save her from me. I have seen her with this Zac guy he looked so familiar like I know him from same where.

At the big opening of the hospital....

I got my man to kidnap Alice went she got out her ride. I open my bedroom door and there she is waiting on the bed. I tear off her clothes and had my way with her. I can't stand her crying so I give her an injection to knock her out. Damn she is so beautiful and now she is mines forever. I was to first to take her and I will be the first and the last.
I got down to the kitchen to fit myself some alcohol. When I return to the bed it shocks me who I see there laying on the bed. The

How can this be I thought I just had my way with Alice. How can you be here? I shouted at Princess. How could my men mistaken her for Alice. You piece of shit she shouted you rape me I slap her in the face and she felt to the bed. You think Alice would want someone like you she loves that man Princess screamed at me. He loves her and I'm going to make sure you never hurt any of us again you dirty man I will make you pay she shouted at me.