Part 14

Alice POV...

I woke up to the alarm clock going off for what I guess was the third time. I rush out of the bed and into the shower. I walked out and picked up my iPhone from the side table by my bed. I turned it on and saw a text from my grandmother telling me I had to attend a ball tonight in there place. I wasn't really into the type of stuff I hated the fancy dresses and the heels. I texted her back asking her if I could invite my best friends she told me yes. I texted the girls in a group chat telling them. All of them message back agreeing to go with me. My grandmother wanted me to move out and live with them with I happily agreed to. I really did miss living with them I loved them very much. My grandparents house was really a mansion so we had even room for my best friends to move in also. I was really happy about it I couldn't wait to tell them. I check my watch and it was time for class I picked up my school bag and lab coat and put on the chair in the room. I was going to wear a flowered dress today and heels. I brush my hair and left it down, I had to move out tomorrow and our penthouse was huge we had a lot of packing to do. I couldn't mind that right now are I would be late for class. I grab some fresh clothes for Satara, Trichelle and Jamie also matching shoes for their outfits. I grab us some breakfast and my bottle with juice. I was about to walk out the room then I remember I forgot their school bags I rush back in and grab them and run down stairs.
     Waiting down stairs was my bodyguards and my Suv driver one of the bodyguards opened the door for me I got in and we were off. The driver let me know we had arrived at the campus. I heard the suv door unlocked and opened for me I got out and made my way to my locker. All the way the bodyguards had followed me, I didn't really mind it given my grandparents peace of mind. I looked around and saw everyone was looking at me like I was some type of alien. I hurried to my class one of the bodyguards helped me carried my school things. I thanked him over and over, I knew their job was to guard me not to be maid or baby me but their did really take care of me.
    I got to class and my class was filled  but thankfully my best friends saved me a seat. I give them their outfits and school stuff we had a few mins before class started so the girls went and changed. I was really happy to just be in class right now the professor started the class. Everyone was doing work for that day or finishing up an assignment for the professor which was all to be handed in today.

   After class we headed back to the suv outside and went to the penthouse. My aunt had send us dresses for the ball. I treated the girls today I did their make up and hair for the ball. We had taken a few selfies and then we packed up our stuff to move out Jamie had called Chris over to help us. We told him about the ball and he told us he had been invited to. He helped us packed up out stuff and I called the moving company to send some people over to move our things. I was really glad my friends had all agreed to move in with us. My life left complete well part of it anyway Chris left after the movers came to go home to get ready for the ball. Satara was singing her heart out in the kitchen making us chicken salad since we had move out everything else. I planned to leave the kitchen things here since my grandparents already had their kitchen fully stocked. Everyone showered and got ready for the ball I did some finishing touches on Trichelle make up and we were off to the ball.