Part 16

Alice POV...

I told the driver to take me to my grandparents house. I got there in a few hours I got out and run into to my grandparents. I told them what happen and their hug me and comfort me.

Don't worry my little Heiress my grandmother told me. You can have any man in the world you want your an heiress now she told me. Many men will want you honey he is just one man she told me. I smiled and hug her my grandfather walk in and I got up and sit on his lap. Did he hurt my little heiress my grandfather ask me yes grandpa I told him. Well this will cheer you us he told me. What will grandpa? I ask him I have some great news he told me. My grandmother just smiled Your going to be the new face of Victoria secrets my grandmother shouted out. I got up and hug her and we dance around the room and my grandfather laughed. I'm glad to see my granddaughter is happy again he told me. You have to leave tomorrow he told me. That no problem I will be glad to go I need a break for this country I told him. He just smiled that my granddaughter make the family proud my grandparents told me. Granddad can I please go now I ask him smiling. Sure go and message you best friends and let them know you will be leaving tomorrow morning he told me. I kiss him before I run up to my bedroom and jumped on my bed. I told my best friends to get home fast I have amazing news to tell them.

To my surprise my friends were there in 3 hours. Even Chris which surprise me everyone rush into my room ready to battle I just laughed. Relax guys I told them guess who is going to be the new face of Victoria secrets I told them jumping up and down on the bed. Everyone shouted out Chris of course screamed out. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy and we all just blasted out laughing. I'm leaving tomorrow morning I told them. Help me pack please! I asked them, we packed my stuffed up and into suitcases. And put outside the bedroom door the rest of the night we had taken millions of selfies and I manage to fall asleep on Chris back and Trichelle was on top of my back sleep.