Part 2

I woke up to Jamie and Trichelle annoying ass alarm clock I hated that thing so much it reminded me that I had to get up and face life which I hated thanks to my friends I have some amazing memories. I hurried to the my bathroom and got fresh and run to find a dress around my room today was my lucky day Satara had picked out my outfit the Sunday. I hurried and wake up the rest of my friends everyone started to rush, sometimes I wonder why we have an alarm clock and didn't use it. Watching my three friends run around the room like crazy was funny since I normally was the last to wake up. I put on a matching bra and panty that was lace and pink and throw on my dress and rush out the door. I forgot my school bag and nursing uniform and shoes I run back inside and grab my school books and throw into my bag and put on a pair of scandals and grab my nursing coat and my scrub and my water bottle and about six apples. I run down the stirs of the penthouse because I wouldn't wait for the elevator to get to my floor. Oh shit I forgot my keys Jamie, Trichelle and Satara run to join me I told them I forgot my keys again this wasn't my first time every morning I had this thing that I would forget my keys. Trichelle throw the keys at me and everyone went to their vehicles one of my medical books drop out of my bag and I scrabble to pick it up.

I saw a hand helping me up off the floor it was a man he was tall and had a strong jaw line and dressed in a grey suit. He had green eyes I just remember starring into his eyes for the longest time then suddenly he pull his hand back from me. I jump out my daydream, shit I'm going to be late the professor is going to have my have my head this time I shouted running to my car. I jumped into my sports car and drove like a mad person to school. Sorry for being late so, so sorry sir I say not looking up. No problem the professor is sick he wouldn't be in for the rest of the week Jamie say walking towards me the rest of the girls joined her. Lets change so we can get to work early this time Satara say and everyone change the hospital was a few blocks away from the school. I'm going to drive there I told the rest of my friends normally my family has parking lots for them only plus I felt lazy today.

I was the last to leave the students changing room at the school I shove my school bag into my locker and got my hand bag and my nurse ID pass. I put on my lab coat went I got outside the school building I looked around I cant remember the last time I had a hold week free of school well it was one class but it felt like I was free from all my classes. I'm so blessed I told myself I hoped into my car and fit my hair up into a quick bun and put on my glasses. I notice a man by the gate of my school looking in at me he had a camera in his hand. I just roll up my car windows and drove pass him and drove to the hospital.