Chapter.1

Alya and I were at my apartment, we both laid on the couch looking at our phones and emails. All of a sudden, Alya gasps at a video, she turned her body to face me and shoved her phone in my face. "Did you hear?? The criminal that people are flaunting over about! Apparently he's out of jail!!" Alya raises her voice from the shocking news.

"What? Why did they let that guy out of jail? I thought he would get hanged whenever they caught him." I asked, Alya looked at me her face so excited to write a paragraph about this on her social media, she scrolls on her phone again and turns the phone towards me.

"Marinette! They didn't let him out! He ESCAPED, he could be anywhere right now.. He could even be behind us.." Alya smirked as she slowly pulls her head to face behind us, I shoved her jokingly, I knew she was lying.

"Alya, I'm pretty sure he's far out of our town by now." I laughed, Alya pouted.

"He brings the fun in this town.. It's so boring here, besides.. Who could he be under that mask? Like, didn't they take the mask off of him?" Alya groaned shutting her phone off. I looked up at the sky minutes later and saw it was getting pretty late outside, Alya glanced at it too.
"I should go.. My mom probably heard about the news, she would want me home by now." Alya said, I looked at her groaning.

"You live with your mom still? Why not come live with me! We can be roommates at my apartment." I pleaded.
Alya patted my shoulder, she gave me a huge bear hug.

"I'll think about it, but for now.. I have to get going." Alya said, I waved bye to her as she got up and went towards her car outside. I sighed, I guess I'll go get some fast food again.
I walked off towards the Gas Station that was near my apartment and ordered me a sandwich.. I looked down at my purse and forgot my wallet.

Seriously Marinette...

"Crap.." I muttered, I then quickly felt a hand on my shoulder, I glanced beside me and saw a handsome blond  guy.. He looked at me with a pure smile.

"I'll pay, no worries ma'am." He said handing the money towards the cashier. I took the sandwich and looked up at the guy, he's so cute.

"U-uh.. Thanks.. Sir.." I looked down, the guy smiled at me.

"No problem, and call me Adrien." Adrien said. My cheeks went flushed red.

"I-I could give you the money, some time, I just need your phone number.." I rampaged through my purse trying to find a piece of pen and paper.

"Don't worry about it, but.. I would like your phone number." Adrien smiled, I looked up at him my heart beating fast.

"S-sure.." I said, I looked back at my purse..
"I don't have a pen or paper.." I stuttered.

"Don't worry, I always have a pen." Adrien winked, he gave me his pen and reached his arm out towards me.. He wanted me to write my number on his arm. I blushed as I grabbed his arm, writing my phone number down.
   After I was done I gave him back his pen, I soon walked out of the door, Adrien following right behind me.

"Y-you.. You live around here?" I asked as Adrien walked next to me, he nodded.

"Yeah, I just thought I would be a gentlemen if I walked you home. I mean, you know that criminal Chat Noir is out on the loose." Adrien smiled, that's such a gentleman.

"Aww, thanks, I just don't think Chat Noir is around here, you know? He's probably off in another town.." I say. Adrien raises his eyebrows.

"You should be scared of him.... He could kill anyone just by the grip of his hand." Adrien said looking down at me.

".. I..." I was too scared or maybe even frightened by Adrien's words.

"Sorry, what's your name actually? I'll make sure if he does kidnap you, I'll find you." Adrien teases, as he waits for my answer.

"M-Marinette.. Dupain-Cheng.." I said, he nodded slowly. And just like that, I stopped in front of my apartment building.

"See you later, Marinette." He said waving, I also waved bye hoping to see him again..

   I walked inside my door. Out came my black cat. He purred and walked around my legs, I closed the door behind me and bent down to pet him. His name is Plagg.. It's the only name I could come up with.
".. I don't think I fed you yet, haven't I?" I smiled walking towards the kitchen.. Suddenly, I heard a crash. And then felt something move. Plagg was staring at something... or.. someone..
"H-hello?.... " petrified by the sound, I quickly grabbed what was close to me, everything was dark as I was trying to find the light switch.

Plagg meowed, and then he hissed. I thought about running out the door, running towards Adrien, but... those eyes... those green big eyes in the dark mesmerized me. To the point where everything went...

Black.......

••••••••