Chapter.22

"W-WHY DID YOU KILL HIM??!" I gasp as I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to scream in the middle of the night.
Adrien was standing there, Adrianna by his left hand while a black gun was being held on his right hand. Adrien had killed Nino.. he killed him, point blank in the head. I got myself off the ground with my hands still tied together. Blood was on my clothes, his brains.. oh god.. his brains, they were everywhere. I wanted to puke so bad, my head was dizzy from the fall, the only thing that  didn't make me hit the ground was of Nino's dead body below me.

"What was he trying to do? Why was he holding you? Why were you leaving?" Adrien looked mad, he looked angry.
I couldn't say anything, I was still in distraught  by what just happened.

"Adrien! There's blood all over me! Adrien!" I was now screaming. Adrien came up to me, he covered my mouth, his green eyes staring at me.

"Do not call me that.." he mutters. "Let's go." Adrien unties my hand, he lifted me up into his arms.
"We can't use this van, his blood is all over it, it will be a pain in the ass to clean this all up.." Adrien looked around, he then spotted a small car it was gray and the color was rusting.
Adrien walked over to the car, he then set me down.

I held Adrianna's hand, my hands were trembling more than hers. She didn't have any emotion, almost as if this sort of thing was common for her..
with some little tricks, Adrien finally got the car open. "This fucking bastard left his keys in the car.." Adrien laughs, he opens the door and tells us to get in. I hesitated...
"Marinette get in... I KNOW someone heard that gunshot." Adrien grabs my arm. I shook him off of me.

"W-we cannot just leave his body!! He touched me! He has my fingerprints on him!" I covered my face with my hands again, I was so distraught I have never seen someone's brain exploding.

"..." Adrien thinks for a moment. "Fuck.." he goes inside the van and brings out a huge blanket that was put on the floor in the back of the van. He places it on the floor. "Help me." He says. I nod, I carefully picked up Nino's legs, as soon as I glared up at his head I quickly dropped his dead body. I ran to the side of the grass and started to vomit.

"I-I can't do it! Oh god.." I started to breathe in and out more heavily, my head felt hot as well... A sudden figure walked up to me, they placed their hand on my forehead, I looked up to see it was Adrianna.

"She has a fever." Adrianna said. That was the first time I've ever heard her speak.. Adrien looked just as confused.

"Wow didn't know the mute could talk." He was already don't wrapping the body up, Adrien then walked over towards us.

"She needs rest." Adrianna spoke softly. She sounded mature for her age..

"Come on Marinette." Adrien helps me up, he then places me in the car, Adrianna stands next to Adrien. "Get in." He says.

"Let me help." Adrianna says, she opens the trunk of the car. "Here, this person has some rope, wrap it around the body so that he won't get untangled if you speed on turns or bumps." Adrianna hands him the rope.
Adrien looks at me confused, I shrugged.

"Let's just get out of here.." I turn away from him.

As soon as Adrianna and Adrien were done, we headed out of the hotel parking lot. Once we got on the road we saw police cars up ahead. "Get down!" Adrien yells. I leaned down and so did Adrianna, the cars then passed by.
"It seems like someone called on the shot that they heard." Adrien drives faster.
He then turns the radio on, I looked out the window, all three of us not saying a word to each other. I could feel my eyes slowly close, my body felt weak, I needed to sleep...

......
.....
....
...
..
.
"I found her.." A arm grabs my hand as he pulls me inside my apartment room.

"Oh my god! Marinette! Where were you??" I heard a familiar voice. It sounded like Alya's.

"She was hanging out at a bar.. your lucky I found you just in time before these two guys were going to rape you.." Luka was still holding onto my hand.

"Huh?.. no.. they were.. going to buy me a drink."
Alya sets me down on the couch, she then hands me a cup of water.

"Your so stupid Marinette! How could you let yourself not be careful? What if one of those guys was Chat Noir! I would have found you being dead by morning." Luka sits next to me.

"Well you found me.. so back off." I lean away from him.

"Marinette stop acting like that.." Alya touches my shoulder. I get off the couch and look at the both of them.

"You should have left me there.. I don't care what happens to me anymore, I have nothing in life to look forward to.." I start to cry, cry because my dreams were crushed.

"That's not true Marinette.. who cares if you didn't get accepted to that fashion design college, make up something new to look forward to." Luka wraps his arms around me, I couldn't back away from him now.

"He's right Marinette.. this shouldn't put you down, your stronger then that." Alya gets up.

"Well maybe I don't want to be strong anymore.. I'm tired.." I hug Luka, his long arms wrap around me tightly.

"I'll take care of her.. you should head home." Luka says. Alya sighs.

"Make sure she calls me in the morning." Alya rubs my back and then walked out the door.

"Come on Marinette.." Luka leads me to my room. I then sit on my bed, Luka gets down to take off my shoes.

"Luka.. can you help me take a bath." I look down at him.
Luka blushes, he keeps looking down at the floor.

"Marinette.. You do realize me helping you take a bath means I have to see you naked." Luka gets up now. I lean on the bed, annoyed at his attitude.

"So? We're childhood friends, this won't make a difference then back then when we were little." I said. Luka turns towards me, his eyes looking directly at mines. Luka then slowly gets on top of me to the point where I'm laying down, facing his body on top of mine. Luka glares at me, I look at him back.

"Your forgetting.. Marinette.. we're not little kids anymore, we both have mature bodies now." Luka places his hand on my thigh.
"Do you even feel anything towards me? Does this turn you on?.. I'm a male, aren't you scared?" Luka says seriously.
I could feel my heart pounding, he's right.. we're not little kids anymore, we're at the age where we can make our own adult decisions.

"Your right.." I say. "Go ahead.. do whatever you want to my body.." I lean my head to the side, I put my arm over my eyes, my face was a blushing mess. This was so hot and intense at the same time, and this was not like Luka to do something so mature.
After I said those words, nothing happened. Luka got off of me and threw a towel at my face.

"Go take a bath.. your intoxicated right now." Luka closes the door behind him.
I sat up from the bed, wondering what kind of face Luka was making.

That day.. was the day I realized Luka wasn't just a childhood friend, he had become a handsome guy, who had the same sexual urges as me.

He was not just a friend....

.....
....
...
..
.
"Marinette wake up.." I felt a hand over my forehead. "Your burning hot.." the voice said.

I opened my eyes to see Adrien.. I grab his hand and place it on my cheek. "I'm so sorry.. I'm so sorry.." I pleaded.

".. are you okay Marinette?" Adrien touches my burning cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Luka.. I'm sorry I didn't say thank you to all those times you were there for me.. I'm such a horrible person.." I started to cry. His hands were so cold, it fit perfectly for my burning self.

"Luka.." I mumbled.

I'm so sorry for leaving you...
Only when you were trying to help me..

••••••••••••••••