Chapter.9

"HELP!! HELP!! LUK–"

"Shut your mouth." A hand clapped over my lips as I was strung back into the room. My heart was racing so fast I thought I'd might die right there.

I held onto Chat Noir's hand, my face trembling with fear.
Did he know? Did he know? Did he know Lila would have done this?

My eyes turned towards Lila who had a smirk on her face. Bitch. That lying son of a bitch.
I narrowed my eyebrows at her, my hands clenched in the process.
"You suck at your fucking plan Lila, now people would complain, and then they'll check in here." Chat Noir says, his hand still holding over my lips. Lila rolls her eyes.

"Relax cat, I'm rich enough to get another one." Lila coughs.
Chat Noir rolls his eyes, and for once I agreed with him.

"Your lying about money too huh? I know who you are Lila, your mother left you with your father who was too drunk enough to not even know your name. Your not rich." Chat Noir grabs a bag and then holds a gun right up to Lila.

OH FUCK! Is he gonna kill her? My fingers strangled to pull Chat Noir off me, even if Lila was a liar, there was no reason to kill her!
"Y-Your fucking crazy!!" Lila says and grabs her phone. All of a sudden, my ears started to ring.

BANG BANG

!!!!!

Chat Noir had shot Lila twice on the hand, making her fall on the floor.. speechless. I had no emotion, nothing, except my tears that were  naturally running down my face.
Lila starts to reach for her phone again, her hand was trembling, like a seizure type of trembling. Chat Noir shot her once again on the arm.
  Before Chat could make a run for it, someone knocked on the door, it sounded like a women's voice.

"I-is everything alright in there?...–"

"GO.. just.. just go away." Chat Noir didn't know what to do now, he grabbed the thing that was closest to me and wrapped it around my mouth. I struggled and struggled, I tried to make the loudest noises I can so that the women could hear me.

"Sir.. I called the cops, they are on their way.. I-I suggest you stay in there.."
THE POLICE?? The police are on their way!! I looked back at Chat Noir who was pulling me towards the window. I then quickly elbowed him in the stomach, making him cough back and fall down.

Without even thinking, i run into the room and locked the door.

Why..
Why did I just do that?
It came so naturally..

I started to shake, just hoping the police would arrive on time, or else Chat Noir would probably take me somewhere... I heard banging on the door, "open this up!!" He yells and starts to punch the door more and more, I then curl up in a ball and covered my ears and closed my eyes...

Oh please.. please.. please..

I don't want to die..

  "Marinette.. why are you smiling at me like that?"  Luka looks at me, he then smiles and laughs too.

"Because! I get to spend the day with you! Momma and papa are out somewhere. And so are your parents right?" I say.

Luka nods. "My parents took my sister to go see a movie she really wanted to see."

"Wah! Can we watch a movie here too?"

"Of course. But nothing over pg-13. I'm twelve and your nine." Luka crosses his arms and turns the tv on.

"Don't be a baby Luka. Let's watch a scary movie, don't you like them?? Juleka loves them!" I grab the remote from him.

Luka pulls it back. "W-well.. I'm not like her, so.. we should watch.. this." He puts on a boring show, something about cooking or.. winning? I then frowned.

"Worst babysitter ever.."

Luka's eyebrows raises up. "Excuse me? I'm the best baby sitter! Watch!" Luka puts on a scary movie from the 1900's.

"Yay! Let me go get a blanket." After a couple of minutes, we were both settled. The room was dark and the only light source was the television.
"you could always hold my hand if you get scared Luka." I giggle, staring at the blushing blue-dyed hair boy.

"Idiot! I never get scared!" He says. I smile again and we both continue to watch the movie.

Scenes later, a jump scare pops up, making myself scream. I held onto Luka's arm, my body shivering with goosebumps. "Hah! Who's the scared one now?" Luka raises his arm in achievement.
"Uh.. Marinette, are you okay?" Luka looks at me, but my eyes were closed shut, I held onto Luka tighter.

"I-I'm sorry.. your right.. i should stick to pg movies." My eyes turn towards Luka now, his blue eyes soothing me. Luka pats my head.

"Even if your scared, you always have me to hang onto.. I don't want you to ever cry by yourself or be scared by yourself Marinette.. promise me that?" Luka puts his pinky out.

I wipe the small tears away from my eyes, I then locked pinkies with him.
"Okay."

"It's a deal then... Marinette.. Marinette.. marinette..—"

"MARINETTE!!!" My eyes flicker open, and the face of a hero appears..

Luka.

•••••••••••