Chapter.13

"Your crazy Marinette, what are you even saying right now?" Chloe spats out, her face had a worried but also freaked out expression.

"I'm getting Chat Noir out of there.." I say again as my fingers typed pretty quick on the laptop. Chloe scratches her head.

"W-what are you even searching up? And why do you want to see him?! He hurt you didn't he??" Chloe slams the laptop down while almost crushing my fingers. I flipped it back open and continued typing.

"Do you think you could hire this man." I turn the laptop in front of Chloe's view. She was puzzled, maybe even shock.
"Did you not even listen to what I'm saying? Marinette Dupain Cheng." She yells.

"I heard what you were saying, but now I need you to focus on this guy. His name is Nino and I heard he does technical things for something in return.."

"What do you think I have to return? Shoes? Diamond earrings??"

"Perfect!"

"What?"

"Give him your diamond earrings. They are probably worth a lot right?" I place the laptop down and look gently through Chloe's things.

"S-stop! I only let you stay here because I'm worried about you! Not for you to rummage through my things!" Chloe pushes me away.

I glared at her. "I thought we were friends now." I crossed my arms.

"We are... but I'm not going to bail out a person who kills people. I've changed and I'm not so mean anymore.." Chloe pauses. "But right now, your making me wanna punch you." Chloe clenches her fists. "I think you need to leave."

"What? You said I could stay here!" I yelled. "I-I can't go anywhere! Everyone is looking for me! And I.. I have no where else to go!" Chloe and I are now facing each other, I then put my hands on her shoulders. She flinches.

"Don't touch me." She pushes me off.

"You.. you are still the same Chloe from high school. You bitch! I hope... I hope.." I couldn't say anymore. My eyes were gloomy and my body aches like hell.
"Fine. I'll leave. But just know I'm coming back here.. with Chat Noir.." I say and grab my things to leave.

"I hope you find peace Marinette.. don't do anything stupid, your smarter then that." Chloe says that as I leave. I ignore and walk out.

Chat Noir POV.

"You can't keep me locked up in this cell.. I'm gonna find a way out somehow." I leaned my head against the wall. I was loosing my mind in here, the only person that was in my head was Marinette.. how is she... who's with her? Is someone touching her? Has she found someone else?
Yeah whatever. All I wanted was to kill her, I don't actually love her.. I just wanted herself to be killed by me, only me.. and just when she was in my thoughts the door to my cell opened up. There, Alexander stood, looking all proud that he has the monster who killed his daughter. Maybe try teaching your other kids to not be so careless and crazy.

"Get up." He demands. I slowly get up. "Hands against the wall. Spread your feet apart." He demands again.

"You really think I have anything when the only thing in here is a toilet–"

"I SAID HANDS AGAINST THE FUCKING WALL!" He yells and hits my thigh with his 'bat stick' I fall to the floor, I grit my teeth wanting to punch this motherfucker so hard he'll faint. "Get up." He says again.

I get up again and placed my hands on the wall, I spread my feet apart as he comes and checks for any weapons that would have been on me. This is my chance...

I turned around quickly and before Alexander could do anything I kicked him in the ribs and elbowed him to the ground. I ran out so fast..
"Catch him!" Guards yelled.

"This fucking lunatic.." Alexander speaks on his 'walkie talkie' 'HES escaped!'
I ran past guards and dodged bullets as I tried to find my way out of this prison, I then saw a sign that said EXIT GUARDS ONLY and ran up to it.. yet, suddenly, I felt a bolt of energy run through my body as I fell to the ground scrimmaging in pain. I looked up to see a guy in blue hair, his badge said Luka..

The motherfucker who Marinette knew.. the guy who got me in this place.. Luka gets on my back and holds me down.
He then whispers in my ears, "where is Marinette." So calmly yet so eager. I squirmed and tried to get him off me.

Three other guards grabbed me as they pulled me off the ground I turned my head to Luka. "How the hell should I know? Where is she.. where is my Marinette.." my face was now angry, so angry that my veins were popping out.

Luka stops the guards from walking as he stands in front of me. "Your Marinette? Stop saying bullshit." Suddenly, he kicks me in the grudge my knees fell to the ground as my head tilted down. I groaned in pain.
"She's escaped the hospital, and I wanna know what nonsense you put in her head, because the Marinette I KNOW will never do something like that!" Luka was practically screaming. His words spat out, but the only thing that was rummaging through my mind was the fact that Marinette escaped.. for what?

"I didn't put anything..in..her head." I calmed my breath and swung my hair back to face Luka. "She's coming for me.. I know it.." I smirk. "She doesn't care about you, only me and you have to face the fac–"

BAM!

Luka POV.

I held my fist to me, in front of me was a past out Felix Thomas with a bloody nose and teeth. I then looked up at the guards. "Take him back to his cell. And I want many guards right next to him. "

"But sir he can't have all the guards.." one guard said.

"Did I hesitate? No.. and thats an order.." my eyes were sharp and my lips showed anger.
If what Felix said was true, then I need to make sure that Marinette doesn't fall into the wrong side of people and for Felix to not escape...

I walked back to the Detective Department and was trying to find Kagami.
I asked people if they seen her, people shook their heads. Jeez. Where is she..
All of a sudden, I got a call from her, I quickly picked it up.
"LUKA!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW!" She yells through the phone, I quickly run outside and answer her in a panic voice.

"What is it? Did you find Marinette?!!" I asked.

"Sorry.. no.. but, I did find some evidence on Chat Noir's case!" Kagami says, her voice almost cracking.

"What evidence? Felix Thomas is Chat Noir, and he's sentenced to death. What more evidence could there be?" I asked.

"Luka.. there's more to Chat Noir's story.. his mother is here at the hospital." Kagami said. I almost stopped in my tracks..

"His.. mother..." I gulped. "I didn't know if any of his family was still around."

"Apparently she is, her face seems pale and she told me she needed to come out clean I suppose.." Kagami whispers now. "She tells me Felix isn't who he is.." Kagami pauses. "We need this information Luka.." Kagami says.

My fingers grip on the phone. "Okay I'll be there in nine minutes.." I say and hang up.

Isn't who he says he is? This can't be.. Felix isn't Chat noirs real name?

••••••