Chapter.17

Once Nino put on the mask and makeup on me I got on the uniform. I really did look like another person, since I'm being 'wanted' right now this will have to do.
"Here." Nino gives me the micro chip which I put behind my ear.
"I already have your fake id and file printed out. Just say your from.."

"Hmm, Norway?" I answered.

"Yeah! Just make up something, say you were sent here for the criminal Chat Noir and was wanting to do a interview." Nino makes up the scenario in his head.

"But I'm a police officer? Not a detective.."

"You know what? Just make up your own story." He said. I nodded.
We then went in the car and drove to the prison, I thought out what I was going to say to the person up front and praying that I don't mess up.

"Okay. We're here.. " Nino unlocks the door, I walk out and head up to the front..

"Badge?" The gate officer says. "Yes. Here." I take out the fake badge Nino gave me and placed it in front of him.
"From Norway? Why?" He asked me. "What's that file your holding?" He was suspicious about me and was about to reach for a phone...oh no!

"I-uh.. I'm a detective! But the head of the police department told me to dress like a officer so no television cameras could  know that I am here for Chat Noirs story! So I'm here for a close interview and they chose me since I know a lot about how.. criminals act. This is a very special case you know." I blabbered about knowing the brain and all total nonsense of stuff.

"Okay okay ma'am! Here." He hands me back the badge and lets me go through the door. He probably didn't want to hear all of that. Anyways First round.. done! I then went inside the gates, they checked my body for any weapons, then I was clear to go.

"Okay now turn to your left." Nino whispers to me in my ear, I followed his directions, even though Nino wasn't here with me I still felt safe with someone around. "Then make a right, left, right, right, okay! Stop!"
Phew, this place is too complicated, I then looked below the wall, there was a air vent, it looked like it could fit my body inside.

"Have you located Chat Noir?" I whispered. Several guards had walked passed me, I politely bowed and continued checking my 'report book' that I had carried with me.

"Yeah, he's in his cell right now but we have to hurry quick I'm overhearing one of the head police officers and they said he was going to be executed." Nino whispers.

"Oh no!... we.. we can't let that happen." I stuttered. I can't mess this mission up! He can't die! Not when I'm risking my ass for him.

"Okay, done. I turned off the cameras in that hallway, now hurry up and unscrew it!" Nino says.
I nodded at myself, I quickly bent over and undid the screws on the vent. I then climbed into the vent and quickly locked the vent tight from the inside. "I'm in." I smile.

"Okay, now I'm going to tell you which way to go to get to his air vent."
Nino showed me the ways, I suddenly turned a corner and looked down to see... Luka??

Luka POV.

"I'm telling you, Chat Noir's real name isn't Felix!" I crossed my arms, Kagami was right beside me.

"Oh really? And how do you know?" The head of the police department was smoking his cigarette, his name was Samuel.

"We spoke with his mom, chief, apparently he was using his brother's identity all along." Kagami steps in.

"what bullshit is that? There's no records of him having a brother. I don't think even family was on the records!" Chief said he looked at us like we were high of what nonsense was coming from us.

"Who knows he must have kept distance from contacting his mother, here, here's the information of what she gave us." I tossed the file over to chief I was so frustrated with this guy.
He examines it, and then carefully places it down.

"You mean to tell me you saw his mother, THE chat noirs mother and didn't even contact me? Or the head guard of this place?" Chief looks at us.
Kagami steps in again.

"Emilie only wanted to talk to someone who was close with the victim, chief, and apparently Luka was close with the girl, Marinette." Kagami says.

Chief nods. "I heard she escaped... why?" Chief then looks at me. I turn away from his view.

"I.. I don't know.. I really don't. I just wish they find her soon. I'm worried about her." I say as I look at my shoes. If only I could see her. I really did miss Marinette and thought about the things she went through these past weeks.

Chief noticed my face and kept reading the file. "So he had a brother." Chief said.

"His half brother, his name was Felix, Emilie had Felix before Adrien, and then married Adriens father who she said was not in the right mind, apparently his dad was very abusive towards everyone and that's why Emilie left, she was also not in the right mind at the time." Kagami says with her sharp eyes planting on Chief.

Chief nods again. "So who is Adrien?"

"Adrien Agreste. That's chat noirs real name, he used Felix as his 'fake name' identity and Chat Noir as, you know, his criminal name." Kagami said.

"As I'm keeping up with this why were you using 'was' and past tense for Felix? Kagami?"
I raise my head up to face the Chief.

"Sir, Adrien Agreste murdered his own brother, Felix Thomas...."

•••••••••••••

Hey my readers, I'm sorry I wasn't active for this book :( I've been simply busy in life and due to the corona virus I'm starting online school in two days :0 which I will be busy with that but since I'm quarantined at home I will hopefully be making more chapters for this book and my other ones! Please stay safe and wash your hands ❤️❤️

~author