Chapter.16

Adrien POV. Age: 15

  Years had past and living with my aunt Amelie seemed like the best choice for Felix and I. Felix loves living with our aunt, she took care of us and treated us like her own kids.
But I still missed mom..

"Felix, Adrien! Breakfast is ready!" Amelie said. Felix speeded down the stairs and sat on the chair at the breakfast table, I walk down the stairs lazily and slumped in the chair.

"Hmm bacon and strawberry pancakes? Yum!" Felix says happily. This was the first few times I have seen my brother happy, living with father and mother made Felix seem like he had to be the bigger person all the tine. Now, he's himself.

"Adrien eat up! You have two tests at school today right?" Amelie says, she hands me a glass of orange juice.
To be honest.. I hated Amelie, she was always so bright and bubbly. I hate people who are always happy, maybe that's because I'm not happy.

"I'm not going to school..." I muttered. Amelie looks at me weirdly.

"Why not? You use to love school when you were little." Amelie smiles, she rubs my hair gently. I flinch, I smack her hand away from me.

"Adrien! Stop being rude you asshole! Amelie was just making sure you were okay!" Felix says and stands up.

"Yeah? Well I don't need her affection. She's not our mother.." I crossed my arms, I then stood up, facing Felix. Even though Felix was older then me, I was still his height, and I'm not even done growing yet.

"OUR mother never gave us affection, you should be thankful to have someone like Amelie!" Felix grabs my collar from my shirt.

"B-boys! Let's not fight now! Could we please just enjoy this breakfast?" Amelie says with that fake smile she always wears. I hated it so much.

"You stay out of this, just because you took us in doesn't mean you can treat us like your sons, you don't have to keep that fake smile hanging, you don't even have to face affection for us.. YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE FOR YOUR OWN FUCKING SISTER!" I yelled. I shoved Felix away, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the door, slamming the door behind me.

Felix POV.

I look at Aunt Amelie, she didn't deserve to be talked back like that. "Don't listen to him auntie! He's just like that because he was always close to our mother.. ex mother.." I say bluntly. Amelie sits in the chair, she puts her hand on her temple.

"He's right.."

"What?"

"Your brother is right.. I wasn't there for my sister.. when she needed me the most! I pretended like she wasn't mentally ill.. and now look, she's lost and I don't know where she's at. But that's why I want to be there for you two because I wasn't there for my own sister." Amelie starts to sniffle and then cry.
"I'm a useless auntie.." she says now crying.

I didn't know what to do.. Amelie means so much to me, she's like a mother figure to me. I simply hug her from behind. "It's okay auntie, you are not useless. You changed my life, and I know Adrien will see it soon, how much you mean to him.. to us."

Even though mother is lost, probably dead now and Gabriel is out there doing something I am so glad I decided to run away with Adrien when I had the chance.

It was best for both of us.

Marinette POV.

   I finally got Ninos address! I sent him a message, and he told me to meet at a certain place. I quickly closed my laptop, changed into something for comfortable, like shorts and a sweater and then I got on shoes. "Marinette! Please open the door! We are here for you! We love you!" My mother yells.

"The cops are on their way, we can help fix you Marinette!" My father says. I froze, I didn't know what to do..

"Y-you can't change me! My feelings.. I'm.. I'm lost.. I don't know what I want anymore!" I was panicking now, part of my brain was telling me to stay and get help, the other part was telling me to go get Felix.

"Yes we can, we can help you, my baby please listen to us." Mother says, I could hear her crying.
I sighed.

"I'm sorry mom.. dad.." I whispered, I went up to my balcony and quickly jumped off the bars. My legs hurt like hell after I did that, but I ran, I ran so far I was so close to the location.

After what seemed like many steps, I arrived at a small bar. I walked in, I talked to the bartender, I had a hat over my head so you couldn't really see my face.
"I'm looking for Nino." I said. He points to the booth on the end.

I walked over to the booth and sat down. "Hello Marinette. Your quite popular on tv huh?" Nino lifts up his hat.

"... I don't know why, I'm just every victim." I say.

"Your a special victim, you escaped from the hospital, and now you come looking for me? To free your kidnapper? This story couldn't get any crazier." Nino laughs.

".. people change all the time, I guess this was my awakening." I say. Nino shrugs.

"Guess you right, my awakening is when I got the message from you, so surprised." Nino laughs again. Then, he gets serious.
"Okay so the information you gave me, you want me to set off all of the security cameras at the prison, and sneak you in the vents?" Nino says. I nod.

"You can do that type of stuff right?" I asked.

"Honey I'm from the dark web, I could do all of this shit! But now, I'm talking about paying up." Nino crosses his arms.
I pull out the diamond ring and a few other bucks I got from my room.

"This should do, this ring costs more then both of our lives."

"You better believe it does! Holy crap! Did you steal this?" Nino asks. I shake my head.

"Let's just say someone owed me a favor back in school." I smirk.

"Hmm good deal, anyway, let's get down to this. I'm going to give you this hearing micro chip. It's so I can guide you in the vents, also I have your police uniform. Your gonna need to get cross to section C vents in order for you to go on Chat Noirs cell.

"So I gotta go through two sections? Walking? What if someone notices me."

"That's why I have this it's a fake mask just a little bit of makeup and you'll be good to go, also.. if this all fails.. you can't blame me, or go throwing out my name."

"And why not?" I tease.

"Because you haven't seen what hell really looks like when you mess with me.." Nino says seriously..

"Okay.."

"Just kidding! Haha! My plans never fail, unless this time they do? But whatever." Nino gets up, come on get changed, we gotta criminal to escape.

••••