Chapter.11

"Your crazy if you think your going to be a free man." A man says, he bangs the table hard while looking at me.
"I'm so glad that we caught you, Felix Thomas." The guy puffs his cigar, a smirk on his face. He seemed to be one of those top guys at this police department, or.. maybe just the prison.

"Oh is that what people call me now? Aren't I famous?" I smile. The guy, who I later glanced at his badge was named 'Alexander' sat back in his chair, he rolled his eyes.

"Surprised you would joke around before you get put in a electric chair... For all those innocent people you have killed." Alexander clenched his fists. "I can't wait to look at you burn, you will know how it feels–"

"To when I killed your daughter? Yeah I remember her. She was very nice, but too clingy, not my type ya kno–"

A sudden pain fell onto my cheek, it stunned my cheek. My head jerked to its side. Hmm, Alexander sure was strong. "You son of a bitch! How dare you joke about my dead daughter, YOU ARE NOT HUMANE AT ALL!" He yells from the top of his lungs.
"You deserve to die, you deserve to die in pain."
Alexander flicks his cigar on the ground and then walks out.

After a couple of minutes past, I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes..
I sighed, "Felix Thomas huh? That name really doesn't fit me.. it fits more on my dead brother.." I smiled.

~
  "Get up!" A pain fell onto my side. One of the guards had kicked me, making me open my eyes wide.
Two guys grabbed me, holding me tight as they took me to Alexander's office.

"Is it finally time for me to die?" I asked. One of the guys hit me with a steel bar.. or that's  what it felt like..

"Quiet you!" He yells.

Alexander puffs his cigar, then like he usually does, he lays back in his chair. "We decided to hold your execution for a while." He stops. Puffs his cigar again, then speaks. "It would be more exciting to see you be treated like how you treated your victims." Alexander looks at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I-is that even possible? Your not allowed to do that! Just fucking kill me alrea–"

"I AM THE BOSS. I AM THE PERSON WHO RUNS THIS PRISON. I get to decide how you die." He doesn't look at me, and I didn't have the voice to say any joke also.. "get him outta here.." Alexander waves his hand, the guards walks me back to my cell. I sit there, on my bed, now not saying anything.

"Why couldn't they just kill me.. kill me now, so that I don't have to keep thinking about her... Marinette."

~

"Do you ever think about mom.. she's sick you know? I wish I could do something for her."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"I don't know.. she's both of our mom. I wanna do something, maybe like make her hot soup!" I smile, I loved my mom, but.. recently she's been different. So has my dad.

"Do you even know why our mom is sick?"

"No.."

"Yeah. Because your only seven. You don't see it. You have to be twelve and older to realize why."

"Why brother? You know right? Your twelve!"

"Duh." He crosses his arms.

"It's because of your father. He messed her up, he's the one that's making her feel the way she feels."

"W..what does he do to mommy?"

Felix gazes at me, I knew he didn't like me.. Ever since I was born, I knew Felix and I didn't have the same daddy. He would also say that I look more like my mommy, and he didn't look like anyone.

I knew very well that Felix hated me.

"He abuses her. You know why?"

"Abuse.. mommy.. why? Why would my daddy do that?"

"Because of you. She loved you more then myself and Gabriel." Felix stands up, he goes to my door. He opens the door and then looks back at me.
"It's because of you that mother is unstable...."

~

"GAH!"

"We start your torture off with putting you in cold water." Alexander says as four guys hold me down in a bathtub full of ice. Crazy cold ice.

Another person comes in, "read it." Alexander says as the person lifts his glasses against his nose, he then flips to a page.

"Victim number four, name/ Alicia age/20 died of frostbite, last seen in a bathtub, legs and arms tied with freezing water. Left untouched for seven hours."

He then throws a picture of her in the tub. My eyes stare at the picture, Alicia.. wait..
"Are you kidding me?! Your crazy if you use those ideas!" I yelled. Alexander laughs.

"Just wait till you get to victim number six.. Ayanna.. phew."

Ayanna.. Ayanna.. oh fuck.
She died of heat, I left her in the shower with the heat high on, she then fainted and never woke up.

Before I could say anything else, they shoved my head into the cold water. I moved my head around, struggling to get back up, they left me in there for about a good thirty seconds, then they lifted my head back up. I started to gag out water, my body was shaking to its limit.

"Put him back in." Alexander says and walks out the washroom with the guy in glasses following behind him..

•••••