Chapter.5

"Where are you.. taking.. me." I mumbled as he unhooked my chains from you feet and hands. Chat Noir doesn't say anything and lifts me up, my legs wobbled as I tried to stand but fell back down.

"For gods sake get up." Chat Noir kicks me hard on my side making me cough out whatever I had ate yesterday.

"I.. can't.. stand, weak." I hugged my knees, it was so nice to be able to hug myself without having chains tight on me.
Chat Noir sighs and picks me up bride style, he wraps a blindfold on my eyes and opens a door, and then another door. He flicks on a switch and sets me on the floor again. Chat Noir takes the blindfold off of me, my eyes blinked and watered before I could realize where I was at.

My eyes could make out a bathtub and a sink with a bucket full of water and soap. "Your.. giving me a bath.." I asked. Chat Noir shrugs.

"I was thinking about leaving you in here to wash up yourself, but I like the idea of myself washing you." Chat Noir smirks.

"Y.. your a sick person, if your even a person to begin with." I say as I hug my body, I then looked at my wrists and ankles, it had a red line that seemed to be marked onto me. I guess I do enjoy having these chains off of me.

"It's not sick if I want to see the person I love with me naked." Chat Noir takes the blind fold again.

"Why.. do you have that in your hand." I backed away, I could never tell what this criminal is going to do.
Chat Noir rolls his eyes.

"Are you stupid? It's so you won't see my identity." He wraps it around my eyes. I couldn't argue, we did let me out of these chains.
Soon enough, I could hear what he was doing, he took off his belt and pants, then, he seemed to be taking off his socks and shirt.

Chat Noir started to take off my shirt and panties revealing my naked body. Chat Noir lifts me up and puts me in the bathtub, which was already full with warmish/ coldish water. Chat Noir was in the position of myself on top of him, but I wasn't facing him.
"You are so beautiful. Marinette, I knew i had feelings for you the minute I saw you." Chat Noir's words questions me.. have I seen him before? Without his mask on?

I didn't say anything, in fact, I didn't want to. There was no point in saying anything if I was going to be judged by it.
Chat Noir gently rubs soap all over my body, even my middle part. I stop his hand before he could go any farther. "I don't want you touching me.." I mumble. Chat Noir ignores my comment again and puts his finger inside of me. I flinch, I tilt my head onto his shoulder and arch my back.
"S..stop.." I moaned the words.

Chat Noir pleasures me by fingering me deeper even putting in another finger. My moans soon filled the room with loud echoes, Chat Noir managed to grab a hold of my chin, since he kissed me on the lips. The same kiss as last time. "C..Chat.. stop.." I grab ahold of his arm, he stopped and gently placed me to turn and face him.

"You finally said my name. Criminal name. I guess that means you've come to enjoy the things I do to you." I couldn't see, but I knew he was smirking with pride.
Chat Noir places my thighs on top of him, my hair was flowing in the water as I didn't know what was going to happen next..

"Let go of.. me.. AH! Agh... ah.." I reach to my blindfold to pull it off, Chat Noir quickly grabs my face and pushes me down lower into the water. Only my nose was reaching for air as my lips and eyes were in the water.

I started to panic now.
The reason I had moan was because Chat Noir was licking me out, he didn't stop to hear me cry but instead, enjoyed me being in pain. He spreads my clit wide open and takes in his tongue gently inside of me. I arch my back, I couldn't moan, Chat's hand was on my mouth, he saw me struggling.

Chat all of a sudden stops and sits me on top of his lap. He was wearing shorts, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to have sex with me. Before I could say anything else Chat sticks his fingers that was covering my face into my mouth. I gagged at what was happening, Chat Noir kisses me again on my neck and then reaches up to my lip and nibbles lightly.
My breathing was heavy again, and I couldn't do anything. I rather be chained up then getting sexually assaulted by a criminal.

But no one could hear as Chat Noir went back to kissing me, leaving me no choice but to kiss back as he held my wet hair tight.
"Your such a naughty girl. Marinette, your enjoying this huh? Your cheeks are red as hell, you love it when I try to fuck you huh? This is the only pleasure you will find, only me, no other guy." Chat Noir sounded as a maniac, because he was one.

A mentally ill one.

After hours of searching for the receipt we finally found it. "Finally... my eyes hurt from reading the small prints on these things." I rub my eyes tiredly.

"We should celebrate by eating Chinese food. Your favorite right?" Kagami stands up and stretches herself.

"I want to, but first, let's clean up this mess." Kagami nods.

Later on after the Chinese food was ordered Kagami and I researched the name of Adrien Agreste apparently a lot of results came up.
"There's no way in hell that this is Chat Noir, Luka, I mean, this guy is a famous model." Kagami sighs.

"Yeah but look, he used to be, he's.. 23 right now, same age as me." I say. Marinette is 19, she usually likes guys between that age range, but then again Adrien doesn't seem like he could harm anyone.
"I wonder why he stopped.. this article said that was the last major topic of him leaving the model industry." I scratched my head and slurped some noodles. Spicyyyy.

"Maybe he didn't like to model anymore, ever since then no news had came up about Adrien." Kagami lays against couch with me, we were both exhausted, but, we were so close to catching this dude, we actually DID catch him. But now, he's on the loose again.. and he has another female.

"How the fuck did he even escape?" I sighed.

"I don't know, but one of the guards that were working on that shift got fired for sure." Kagami says. I nodded.

"Anyways, lets go to the prison where they held Chat Noir captive, I'm sure they would have a mugshot of what he looked like before." I said. Kagami nodded in agreement.

"But for now, let's sleep..." she gets up and goes upstairs to her bedroom. I sighed, and looked at the news of Marinette being kidnapped, or perhaps lost. Why would he even steal a sweet innocent girl like her...

••••••••