Chapter.6

Other town Of Paris Prison

  "Chat Noir's real name was Félix Thomas, when we took his mask off after we captured him, around his eyes were covered in bruised bumps and redness." One of the assistant superintendents has his hands behind his back, he looks at the ground while walking towards the cell of which Chat Noir had been in.

"So that means.. Chat Noir hadn't taken his mask off in a long time, maybe he had surgery or something and fixed his face?" Kagami shrugs. The superintendent puts in a code and a metal heavy door opens up.

"He probably changed his style or something, he did something to his face for us to not tell who he is." I say as I peeked around the cell, looking for any handwriting notes or anything that seemed odd.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't find him, our officers are looking every day to find the victim.. wants we find him, he will be executed right on the spot." The superintendent apologizes to us, well, actually me since I knew the victim.

"Don't worry about it, we will find her. And catch the person who did this to her." I say. Even though I wasn't so sure if Marinette was even taken by Chat Noir, heck, Felix Thomas, it is that even his real name? Marinette could have been stolen from any other kidnapper... My mind was filled with so many thoughts until unaware of my surroundings I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Kagami.

"You feeling okay?" Kagami touches my shoulder lightly, I nodded.

"Let's just get back to searching."

  Another day went by, and I don't know how I survived these past days.. My mind was filled with negative thoughts and I'm sure this is what feeling depressed is like.
  Chat Noir hasn't done anything to me today, and I'm sure it was around five or so. Chat Noir had only put on one chain on my leg, it still stung that ankle, but I did feel cleaner then yesterday.

The memories from the bathroom yesterday haunted me still, I couldn't see what was going on.. through out the whole thing.
I shivered as I laid my head on the cold floor, and just as I was about to close my eyes, Chat Noir walked through the door, he still had his mask on and a pair of black joggers also a black tank top.
"Afternoon princess." He says.

"Why won't you just kill me now?" I spat out, I hated being a sex toy, I hated doing things he forced me to do. I was tired, and he saw it too.

"You know why Marinette, I love you, why would I kill the person I–"

"You love, YOU love. I don't love you Chat Noir, and I will never like you. Your my kidnapper for fucking sakes.." I was angry now, he doesn't even know how I feel.. how his different types of females he killed felt.

Chat Noir sits beside me. "Your going to make me cry princess, I truly love you." He says. I looked away from him. All of a sudden, Chat pulls my chin towards him.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you Marinette, your always so stubborn. I should kill you right here, right now." Chat Noir holds my chin tighter and tighter, almost as if he was trying to break my jaw.

My eyes squinted at him, tears started to drop down my face again. Chat Noir sees this, he frees his hand from my chin and watches me. "Chat Noir.. Why do you hurt the people you love..?" I started to cry silently and pulled my body away to not face him.

'I heard that young boy killed his parents.'

'Funny, I thought he had a good relationship with them'

'They loved him, what a mentally ill child..'

'He better not come back to school, who knows how many other innocent people he could kill'

'Who would ever hurt the people they love?...'

"Shut up..."

"I didn't say anythi—"

"SHUT UP!! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Chat Noir gets up from the floor and started to pace around, he tugs on his hair, trying to yank it out in the process.
All of a sudden, I saw what seems to be a phone that was in his pocket.

HELP!

I quickly did my best in acting..

"Chat Noir.. calm down! Breathe! Breathe in and out!" I say to him. Chat Noir does as I tell him, he calms himself down.
I open my arms wide, a signal for him to come lay on me. Chat Noir doesn't talk, but makes his way towards me.
Chat Noir rests his head on my lap and cries lightly.
I hate that I'm fooling him, but he doesn't deserve to be treated like a kid.

I rub his hair gently, like I'd usually do with Luka when he had his anxiety. Me rubbing his hair gently made Chat Noir close his eyes and tried to fall asleep.
"Chat Noir.." I whispered.

No answer.

"Chat Noir.." I whispered again.

Still no answer.

He's asleep... I looked at his pocket, and saw the answer to get me out of here.. his phone!
I rub Chat Noir's hair once more before I rub the side of his stomach lightly, I then rub his hip more lightly and gently, but carefully slipped my fingers into his pocket. I grabbed the phone out...

I was happy. So happy.

I quickly swiped up on his cell phone and entered 911.

Beeeep

Beeep
Beeep

'Hello, what seems to be the pro—'

"Hello?? Yes! I've been kidnapped! By Chat Noir! PLEASE HELP ME! Help me! My name is—"

All of a sudden, Chat Noir smacks the phone out of my hand and pulls me to the ground, his face wasn't scared nor sad. It was... plain.. white.
Chat Noir's hands push down on my throat, my eyes turned pink, and I couldn't breathe..

I was dying.. holy fuck.. I was crying and dying all at the same time.

I reached my hand to grab Chat's hand and tried to pull him off. "Marinette... why did you lie to me.." He says. "I love you.. that isn't enough?"

Then everything went dark...

•••••••