Chapter.15

At The Hospital
Luka POV.

"So tell me your name again, and who are you to.. Chat Noir?" I taped my pen on the sketchbook and looked up at the lifeless women. She had bags under her eyes, and her hair was messy.

"Emilie Ag–... just Emilie. I'm his mother, the one who's Chat Noir?" She said, you could tell she was nervous as hell her knee kept shaking and she kept shifting from her seat.

"... would you like something to drink?" Kagami then asks, noticing what I was noticing about the woman.

"Oh.. yes, please." She then calms down after handing her some water. I wasn't going to rush into who Chat Noir was, so I was taking this all slow for the nervous woman.

"Okay Emilie, now tell me what news you had for us." I said. She looks down at her skirt and then back up at me.

"I heard about him, my son. You guys caught him, and that a girl was injured during it." She spoke softly, like a mother's voice should be. "I.. just wanted to know if she was okay."

Kagami looked at me, were we going to tell this woman that Marinette escaped? And that everyone at the police station is on high search for her?
".. Marinette, the victim, is not available right now.. but, if you have anymore information, you can tell us Emilie." I smiled.

"I..uh.. from the beginning?–I mean I don't really know where to sta–"

"Tell us who's Chat Noir's real name, is it Felix Thomas?" Kagami snaps. I quickly looked at Kagami who crossed her arms. My face screamed angry, we were taking this slow!

"Uh.. Felix..." Emilie looks down. All of a sudden, tears start forming and dropping from her face. She then starts to silently sniff and cry, I reached out for some tissues and handed her it.

"Forget it. Okay? You don't have to answer." I said.

"No!.." she then raises her voice. "I came here to tell you the truth, of my baby. Please, please take him out of prison.. I-I know he has done bad things, but he's traumatized, he's mentally ill. He just needs his mother.. me.. please, can I please see him and get him out of there! He needs help!" She says now sitting up straight.

"We can't do that Emilie, your son is going to be put on the electric chair. He killed women and he should pay for what he has done!" Kagami stands in front of the crying woman, she was serious and couldn't care less if Emilie was crying.

"Oh no..." Emilie says. "You can't kill my baby, I won't have anyone left! His brother... his brother.." she falls silent. She had stopped crying at this point, and was now looking right at me.
"Adrien Agreste killed his brother, Felix Thomas.." Emilie spoke with a horrid look on her face..

Chat Noir POV.

My body was shivering all over, the goosebumps formed on every inch of my body. My cheeks were cold from laying on the ground, my hair was a mess from being played with by the guards. I could barely even sit up.

I hated this..
No..
I deserved this..

I should have known what was coming for me after those kills. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Marinette..
she probably already found out he truth about me, my name, my identity, my backstory. She probably wishes I was
Dead.

No.. she is coming for me, she wants me, I'm the only one who can protect and have her. Marinette Dupain Cheng is mine..

Marinette POV.

  Jokes on Chloe, I already stole her diamond earrings while I was in her room. Now I just need a computer to contact Nino. All of a sudden, I spotted my bakery, my parents bakery.
I had the urge to run in there, to my room.. sleep.. sleep this all over. Maybe I could go to my computer in my room.. yeah.. yeah.. good idea.
I opened the door, the bell jingles as I walk in, all of a sudden my parents turned their heads. My dad dropped the plate of cookies as my mother ran over towards me.
"Marinette! Marinette! Oh my god! My baby!" She hugged me tightly and so did my father. "Your home!!" He yells.

"Oh my god.. you escaped from the hospital, Marinette we were so worried! Why would you do that? Are you crazy??" My mother held my cheeks into her palms. I didn't look at any of them in the eye. I felt like I couldn't use my emotions anymore.

"I'm back now.." I smiled. I faked it.

"No baby, we need to get you back to the hospital, we need to contact the police!" My mother reached for the phone. I quickly placed my hand on top of hers.

"I don't think you need to do that Sabine." I said, with an emotion-less face.

"Marinette this is serious." My dad placed his hands on my mother's shoulders.
I knew there was nothing to do, my eyebrows farrowed as I ran up the stairs into my room. I quickly locked the trap door and searched the computer for Nino Lahiff.

I'm sorry.. mom and dad.

••••••••••••