Chapter.20

"...he what??" I whispered to Adrien who was rubbing his fingers together. Soon the lady came down, her husband behind her. Adrien quickly stood up, is that his father?

"Mathew these kids said they were a relative of yours?" The lady smiled. Her husband was astonished, he looked like he just saw the devil and came back.
"Dear?..." his wife asked worriedly.

"I'm fine.. honey, why don't you go and take care of Adrianna for me." He walked down the stairs, his eyes still blankly staring at adriens.

"Okay.." his wife said and went back up, I could tell she wanted to know what was going on.
As soon as she left, Mathew stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Father.." Adrien whispered.
Mathews expression grew dark now, the aura around him sent shivers down my spine.

"I don't know you." Mathew blankly states. Nino and I both look at each other, confused.
I could see adriens fists curl into a ball, his arms were shaking.

"Yes.. you do.. I am.. no.. was your son." He exclaims. Mathew turns away.

"Leave my house at once, or else I will call the police."

"Go ahead! I will just tell them what you did to mom and Felix!!" Adrien yells, he was angry, it looked like he was a beast!

"What I did? Do you mean what YOU did to those people!" Mathew raises his voice back. Suddenly, his wife came back downstairs in a rush, she had a child with her, a little girl probably around the age of 2 or 3.

"What's happening?" The lady asked. Adrien glares at the little girl, the girl looks at Adrien.

"Nothing.. they must have gotten the wrong address, these crack heads are just yelling because they are high." His father said as he turned his view away.

"Chat Noir.. lets go.." I whispered and grabbed his arm, he shoved me away.

"Hey wait! Honey, isn't that the girl who escaped from the hospital?" The mother was pointing at me, her hand was shaking.
"And you must be.. Chat Noir... oh my god! There's a criminal in our hou-"

"Go back upstairs and call the police!" Mathew yelled at his wife who shook her head and ran back up.
Adrien laughs, he then pulls out a knife from his pocket.

"Woah dude, we came here to steal, not KILL people!" Nino yells, I yell at Adrien to stop, that he doesn't need to go back to jail.

"Go ahead.. take whatever you want, just don't hurt my wife and child." Mathew looks at us. Nino doesn't hesitate, he grabs a pillowcase cover and quickly junks stuff into it.

"What if I want to take your new family? Because clearly you left your old one behind." Adrien walks up to his father, while taunting the knife at him.
I couldn't stop Adrien who CLEARLY has a knife in his hands, he would cut me for sure.
"Marinette, go get me my bag." Adrien glares at me.

"W-what are you going to do?!" I asked.

"NOW!" He yells, his hand was shaking. I quickly grabbed his bag, he then pulled out what looked like the be a gun. 
Adrien then hands me the gun.

"Go get the little girl upstairs." He said.

"Chat.. I'm not kidnapping a girl! This is crazy! The cops will be here any minute." I held the gun, it for sure didn't look fake, and it was heavy.

"She's right.. Adrien.. just do the right thing and leave, take whatever.." his father put his hands up.

"Shut the fuck up! I WILL TAKE WHATEVER AND IM TAKING THAT GIRL! She doesn't deserve to be with a pathetic pussy father like you!" Adrien yells. The knife was inches away from his skin.
"Go.. now!" He yells. I quickly ran upstairs with the gun, the mother and daughter were hiding in the closet. I opened it revealing the two.

"P-please! Please don't shoot us!! Please! The police are on their way!" The mother shouted.

"Give me the girl." I pointed the gun at her.

"W-what? No!... no! Just take me! Take me!" The mother shielded her daughter.

"Hey lady, if you don't move and give me the girl I will shoot you!" My fingers we're on the trigger..
Why am I doing this? This isn't me! But the power I felt when I hold this gun makes me get covered in goosebumps.

"Please! Please! Please!" The mother begged. I was so eager to pull the trigger. I then pointed the gun up, a loud BAM hit the roof. The woman was now yelling in fear. She got off her daughter, I quickly took the girl by her hand and ran downstairs. Adrien looks at me, and then turns back to Nino.

"Get the car running, we're leaving." Nino nods and runs off to the car.
"Go with him, and take the girl." Adrien says, I look at him worriedly, I handed him the gun as I quickly ran off with the girl in hand.

It had been a couple minutes before Adrien showed up, he went in the car and we drove off. As soon as we drove the cops at came, we were in luck I guess.
"Chat.. did you kill him?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"Why can't you answer me? Oh great, now we're going to be on the wanted list! We literally stole a child!" I sighed. Adrien sighed as well.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you, and no, I didn't kill him. He deserves to be scared about his daughter." Adrien looks at the girl, she looked so much like him. She had blond curly hair that was tied into one braid, her eyes were blue but the shape of them looked like Adrien. Her eyebrows were the same as well.
"Adrianna huh? Didn't think that asshole would name her similar to mine." He lifted his head back.
I looked at him, I was wondering what he was thinking.

"Where do we go now? Pawn shop? I stole some pretty good stuff." Nino asked.

"No.. just keep driving, drive as far as till the tank runs out." Adrien said.

"Alright.."

The whole way on the drive was quiet, the only sound I could hear was the beating of my heart and Adriens...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••