Chapter.19

"Chat, where are you taking us? Is this a bank address?" I asked. Chat Noir looked at me, it still seemed like he was mad at me.
I didn't say anything afterwards, but he finally spoke up.

"It's actually.. my fathers place." He said.

"You mean to tell me we are stealing from your dads house??" Nino asked as we drove away. We could now hear sirens going off inside the prison, Nino quickly stepped on the gas until we were farther away from the prison.

"Not exactly, this piece of crap of a father deserves what he's going to get." Chat smirks at me.

"Are we.. going to kill him?" I gulped. Chat wraps his arm around me, he then leans his head on my shoulder.

"Marinette you can relax, I'm just going to teach him a lesson.." Adrien smiles.
I wondered what happened to his father, why Adrien.. Chat... is so angry with him. Then I remembered about his brother, Adrien killed his own brother.
Oh god, if he knew I knew about the situation he would be very angry with me.
It's better not to know..

"I trust you." I smile. "Your the only person in my life that I.. I don't know.. "

"Love? You mean." He smiles back at me. Adrien leans in for a kiss until Nino honks his horn playfully.

"Ew love birds, get a room OTHER then here. I'm only doing this since he said there will be tons of cash." Nino laughs.
We three both chatted for a while and sat back, I couldn't believe Adrien was right beside me. Though I wished he would tell me about everything, maybe I would finally realize what's been going on in his head.

How did he kill his brother?

Luka POV.

As I chatted with the head chief officer a sudden alarm ringed my ears. "What the hell is happening.." I answered.

"Oh fuck.. a prisoner escaped, someone check which cell number it was! Now!" The head officer ordered everyone around. Kagami and I checked the cameras with the head officer.

"Someone must have hacked the cameras, who escaped?" I asked. One of the guards came running back to us.

"Sir! Prisoner Adrien Agreste has escaped!" He said, his voice sounded exhausted from probably sprinting over here.

"Put this place on lockdown! He could be anywhere here. Was his gate open?" The head officer asked.

"No sir, his cell wasn't even open! He must have escaped from the air vent." The guard said.

"He must have had help, someone must have snuck in here.. there's no way he could climb that high from the floor." Kagami crosses her arms.

"Sir you might want to check the outside cameras, like who entered the building behind the gates." I said.
Who would even dare to help escape this criminal? Why would someone even do that.

The other guards in charge of the camera setup placed the scene onto earlier where a person was talking to the outside guard. You could barely see the person, but the hair.. it reminded me of..
MARINETTE!!
"No... this can't be.. that's Marinette.. the one who escaped the hospital.. she helped him escape." I had to sit down, my head was hurting, my heart felt tight. Why would Marinette do such a thing? Has she gone insane? What did this criminal do to her to make her act this way.

"I know what your thinking." Kagami places her hands on my shoulders. "She's not in the right state of mind right now, you cannot blame her what we must do now is find the two and execute Adrien Agreste and help Marinette." Kagamis words made me feel better.

"Your right." I said. Adrien Agreste must have threatened her, saying if she didn't help him escape he would do something.
But she had nothing to worry about.. he was going to be executed anyways.

"Don't worry we will make search parties and even seek out helicopters and news reporters." The head police says.
"God forbid help us all..."

Marinette POV

We had finally arrive at the destination, Nino had parked a little far back from the house, it was a casual house, with a casual front yard and a casual porch.
"This son of a bitch making himself look good, having a new fucking family while abandoning his old one. Classic." Adrien puts on a hoodie and shorts that Nino had in the van. I also put some on that I brought with me.

"Does he have any security cameras?" Nino asked while taking out his laptop.

"I don't fucking know.. he probably does, he just wants to be a nice normal looking house in this nice normal neighborhood." Adrien rants on and on about it.

"I'll.. take that as a yes." As soon as Nino disarms the cameras and alarms we three get out of the van and start to walk. Adrien unexpectedly grabs my hand, I hold his tight.

"Don't worry Nino, this asshole has loads of money, he's just hiding it." Adrien had a angry look on his face, I knew he was angry, but this is insane.
We go up to the porch and knock. No answer. We knock again, suddenly the door opens, it is not who Adrien is expecting, instead it's a woman about in her late 30's.

"May I help you?" She asked. I looked up at Adrien, he's not looking at the woman, instead, he's looking at the ground.
Since Adrien wasn't saying anything, I spoke up.

"There's someone here we know, we are a relative of his." I smile.

"Oh, you mean Mathew Hawkins my husband?" The lady asks. Adrien squeezes my hand. Is this.. not his father?

"Uh, yes.. Mathew." I smile. The lady also smiles as she opens the door wide, we three step in and I finally make my way with Adrien to the couch.

"I will get some drinks for you guys, he's upstairs so I'll let him know you are here, what are your names again?"

"I'm.. Marie! And this here is Aiden, and over there is.. Marco." The lying names came flushing out of my mouth, every second I was lying. It felt dirty.

"Oh.. okay, be right back." The lady says. As soon as she leaves, Adrien grabs my arm for me to face him.

"Marinette... I.. I don't know if this is my father, I don't remember that name, it's not his." Adrien looks mortified, scared even.

"Maybe they moved? Your father I mean.."

"No.. this address is from one year ago, I would have known if he moved..this can't be.." Adrien gulps.

"What is it?" I asked.

"My father changed his whole identity..." Adrien says blankly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••