Experiment

This is a parody/fanfiction. It is a mix of Septiplier and Tangled, the Disney movie. I've given each character new names and slightly different traits, I've changed a bit of the plot, but it does follow some of the original Tangled script. I wanted to make it into fanfiction because Flynn looks a lot like Mark and I was thinking about this, and I decided to make it into a fanfiction. The plot line is good, and I can incorporate other factors outside of the original plot line.

I'm not sure how this will turn out. I will try to add in other YouTubers and quotes and song lyrics and what not, but I don't know how it will spin out. I really hope it works out and I will be editing a lot, so the book won't ever be entirely complete until I release an author's note saying so. Chapters will probably be a little bit shorter and longer, no average per chapter will be determined. I have the original script with me if I need a reference, but I will not plagiarize.

This is purely an experiment. If it works well, I plan to continue it. If not, I will delete it. If it goes very well, I may make one for El Dorado as well. Please point out things you'd like changed and I will do my best, and comment if you're enjoying it.

I really, really hope this works. I'm excited to do this, and I have Tangled on Netflix. It'll take me a week or two to get the plot in and the rest will fall into place, as I am basing my story off, not copying, the movie.

Let's hope I can do this.

Let's see how this all spins, and please leave typos, comments and answers to what the song lyrics or YouTubers are. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy this, and please read the description before reading the chapters. I'd also tell you to find the script to Disney's Tangled or re-watch the movie, or else you may be confused on what the hell is happening.

Obviously, Mark and Jack will be the main characters, I'm probably going to fit Ken, Wade, Robert, Joey, Felix, Shane, Drew, Tyler, Dan, Phil, Bob, Jordan, Matt, Ryan, Adam, and Matthias in there, and a few girls like Jenna, Lily, Colleen, Rosanna, Gigi, Trisha, and Hanna. Hopefully, each of them will make a sort of cameo appearance, or be worked into the main story. Expect song lyrics and references, along with the fourth wall being absolutely obliterated. If I do succeed.

At the time I upload this, I have already written a few chapters. They will not be released until thorough editing is finished, making sure all loose ends tie together. Adding and taking away details is important to make sure everything makes sense.

There will be inappropriate humour, references to television and movies, YouTube and songs, swear words, maybe smut, and best of all, actual research done. It'll make sense.

Thanks!!

-Selfish Froggo