Jordan the Warden

I am so not sorry for cliffhanger
Also two chapters one day woopee.
Please comment, and share if you like it! I want this to be a new kind of fanfiction! Disney and YouTube! Please share and thanks for the support and votes!
Mark's POV.

We walked into Far Bear's and it was fairly dark, but filled with people. There were waitresses serving cupcakes, pastries and other goods. It was a nice bakery, honestly, but had a dark history. Something about a human-bear-machine piece 'a shit. Either way, I didn't bother telling Seán.

Speaking of Seán, I really believed he was the Lost Prince. The mural in the city square looked like a smaller version of him; green hair, blue eyes and happy smile. I had tried to ask him, as you probably saw, but it didn't work. Which you also saw. This isn't working. You know what I mean. I decided I'd ask him another time, but you'll find out about that later. Haha.

I needed some food. And I'm sure Seán did too. We took a seat at a table by the window, Seán seeming uncomfortable. I gave him a friendly smile and raised my eyebrows as if I had glasses. He loosened up a little, looked around at the place. I was practically the king of this place, everyone knew my name and I knew everyone's drunken ramblings.

Seán glanced at the stage, where there were people singing folk songs and dancing a little. The catchy folk beat made everyone lively, and had quite the effect on Seán. Mixed with the fireplace as the main light source, the beautiful servers and great music players, it felt like an entirely different world. Cozy and warm, yet festive and wild. A Kingdom festival contained in a medium sized cabin.

Seán was smiling at the appearance, looking at the wines and the people. The rustic feel of the cabin was impossible not to smile at. Everyone was clapping to the beat of the folk song and drinking wine and beer and ale, the richer buying whiskey, and eating pastries, cupcakes, bread, everything. It was a place of fun.

"Hello there!" A cheery waitress came up to us and smiled. Her long, glistening brown hair fell around her face, and her lips were full. "I'm Gabrielle! What can I get you? Oh, hello again Mark!" She tousled his hair.

"Hi, Gabs." I said. I turned to Seán.

"I'm paying." I said to Seán. He smiled, and pulled out a small bag from his tunic, and opened it up for me to see. Inside, handfuls of gems.

"Birthday gifts saved. I'll pay." He said with no other explanation. My jaw gaped at that, and luckily Gabrielle didn't see it.

I cleared my throat. "I'll have my usual, Gabs." She nodded.

"Can I have a glass of ale and some bread please?" Seán said.

"Noooo problem." Gabrielle said, remembering it. She went up to the bar and got our food ready as Seán and I talked.

"So, you know everyone here?" He asked, elbows propped up on the table. He stared into my eyes, and for the first time I became lost in them. Blue like the heavenly skies themselves, just like the Queen's. Pale and delicate, full of memories. Happy eyes. Energetic. Full. I wanted to stare at him forever. He was so gorgeous and fragile, yet so curious. So breakable, yet so anxious. Made of glass, yet doing things he wouldn't know would shatter him. Escaping the tower from Father Felix, for example. He could crumble or stand strong.

He snapped in my face. "Hello?! Anyone in there?" He asked, giggling.

I jumped up and laughed nervously. "Sorry, just thinking." I said.

"Whatever. So you know everyone here?"

"Mister, you're talking to the King of Freddy Far Bear's." I said, leaning back.