Eighteenth Century RPG

Jesus why am I writing with my cousins here im a fucking sin in a garbage bag

Also this does not follow the Tangled plot what so fuckin ever I just really wanted to write this holy shit I'm sorry also heavy swearing in this one and no logic whatsoever NO RAGREATS

Seán's POV
So my dumbass decided to go with Mark onto this creepy futuristic ship. Why? True love? Escape? A chance to see the light? A stupid ass author?

All of the above.

I followed Mark onto this creepy, futuristic ship, and the dock disappeared behind us as we walked, vanishing.

"What the fuck??" I screamed.

"Don't worry. They'll come back." Mark said, not even glancing back to see what I was screaming about. He must've known full well what he was talking about, because I didn't. I kept looking as the boards just vanished into thin air, keeping me from stepping back. He pulled me along like I was a child, and I let him. The vanishing boards were mesmerizing. Soon enough, we stepped onto the metal of the ship, and nighttime set in even though it was just around ten in the morning. The boat was dark, doorways emitting soft light and support poles held strange candles.

A huge rectangle popped up in front of us. Red text and strange images covered it. It said things like "New Game, Continue Game, Settings, About and Bonus Features." Mark lifted his hand to touch New Game, and the rectangle disappeared.

"Everything that is happening is normal." Mark said calmly. I stared at the setting, which had changed into the middle of the fucking ocean. The glowing rectangle had vanished with no trace. How on earth did we get here? This was insane, some sort of magic. How did Mark know all this?

I felt the ship rock side to side, and I almost fell, Mark catching me. He pulled my body snugly into his, and I thought we would kiss, but then I remembered what the hell the scenario was and decided against it.

Mark grabbed my hand and we began wandering down the deck of the ship, Mark seeming anxious, expecting something. I was kinda happy, we were just happily wandering on a ship, and kinda scared, because this was all unfamiliar. A weird feeling. A sense of exploration. We walked through a doorway, and strange lights hung from every ceiling and wall. It was metallic and echoey, and I heard machinery clunking away deep below us.

"You have to be really quiet." He said, seeming worried. I nodded, and pretended to zip my mouth shut. I didn't know why, but I trusted he knew what he was talking about.

We went through one of the doors on the ship, Mark subconsciously squeezing my hand. I could feel his jagged nails digging into my thin, pale skin. He pulled me along through hallways, going into rooms and taking things like "duct tape", an "air pump" and "light sticks" and putting them into his seemingly infinite satchel. We clattered around the empty ship, searching room after room, Mark peeking around corners, neither of us saying a word. His breathing slowed and he focused. I could tell.