Chapter 1: The Beginning

Once upon a time, in a land of Equestria were all people and mutants of mages live in harmony and peace, they're two sisters name Princess Celestia and Princess Luna who rule together and created peace and harmony in all the land. To do this, Princess Celestia an Arch Mage, uses her power and magic to bring out the sun to make way for the day, Princess Luna a Umbramancer use her powers and magic to bring out the moon to begin the night. Thous the 2 sisters uses their magic and power to bring harmony and create friendship all over Equestria. But as time went by, the two sisters were watching as two clans have been in feud for many generation. You see, the Hamato Clan use their magic and ninjutsu to fight with honor and help people but the Foot Clan only use their magic and ninjutsu to kill. So one day Princess Celestia and Princess Luna use their magic to create a barrier between the two clan so they fight or hurt anyone. But when Shredder/Oroko Saki leader of the Foot Clan knows about the two Princesses powers he vow vengeance to take their power and to take I've Equestria. Then the princesses ever wonder for who are brave enough to save Equestria.

Meanwhile as many years went by at the garden of Camelot there're 7 girls that each represents the Element of Harmony (aka the Magic of Friendship) and they have different kinds of power.

The first girls name is Rainbow Dash she's a Elementalist and represents the Element of Loyalty. She had multicolored hair that is in a high ponytail, held in place by a clip decorated with a cloud and a three-colored lightning bolt. She was wearing light leather armor, feathered pauldrons, dark teal gauntlets with malachite stones on the back of the hand, and long, similarly colored boots. And has pair of tiny, ethereal wings that can float next to her ankles.

The next girls name is Fluttershy, she's a Druid and represent the Element of Kindness. She has long, pink hair, and she was wearing a yellow robe with a short, green and blue cape, and a hood, and is wearing a yellow and green dress and is holding a oaken, branchlike staff, the orb set in its gnarled tip aglow with pink light.

The next girl name is Applejack she is a Paladin and represent the Element of Honesty. She has freckles, blonde hair in a low ponytail, and green eyes. She was dressed in a red, leather overcoat, with bronze armor at her hips, on her shoulders, and upper torso and has a big blade.

The next girls name is Pinkie Pie, she is a Trickster Mage and represent the Element of Laughter. She has pink fluffy hair. It was barely contained by a twin-tailed jester's cap on the girls head, emblazoned with three balloons. She was wearing a dark pink overcoat with puffy pink sleeves, and a pair of white frilly gloves she is also wearing a simple leotard under her jacket, leaving her legs bare except for the curly toed shoes she wore.

The next girl name is Rarity, she is am Enchantress and represent the Element of Generosity. She had long, curled purple hair, obviously well cared-for, skin like a porcelain doll, and sapphire-blue eyes with matching eye shadow. She was wearing a golden crown with five gems, likely focus gems, a long white dress, a pair of elbow gloves made of some glittering fabric, and a magenta shawl.

The next girl name is Sunset Shimmer is Pyromancer and represent the Element of Forgiveness. She has red and yellow hair, She wore a royal purple top which went below her hips, with a yellow skirt, a large orange sash went around her waist with a golden sun with the center vacant as some sort of buckle for the sash on her left side. Part of her top was black leather that went over her shoulders and covered her back and seemed to come back to the front around her navel, there was a series of studs in the leather at her shoulder. That all said her arms and legs were mostly bare save for the black heeled shoes on her feet. On her head was a tiara that was shaped to look like the sun-shaped buckle in the front with a gem that looked like a red and yellow yin-yang but there was no red dot in the yellow and not yellow dot in the red.

The last girl name is Twilight Sparkle, she is a Arcane Mage and represent the Element of Magic. She had long, dark hair with two stripes of color, one purple, and one pink, and her bangs were parted on her forehead by a purple horn-like focus crystal on a gold handband. She has a purple strapless dress that goes down but shows her feet and has white stars on the bottom, she is wearing a blue shoulder cape that has a pink gem in the middle and wears light purple flats. And on her shoulder is her pet baby dragon Spike.

The girls were all talking and laughing till a royal guard came to them.

"Ahem, excuse me ladies I'm sorry to interrupt but Princess Celestia wish to see you 7 girls." Said the royal guard.

Then the girls all bow to the royal guard and thank him and all headed to the throne room. As they enter they saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna sitting on their thrones and so the 7 girls all came in and kneel down to the princesses. And the two princesses tell the girls that they can rise.

"Princess Celestia, you wanted to see the 7 of us?" Ask Twilight.

"Yes I did." Said Princess Celestia as she got up from her throne." Do you girls know about the Hamato Clan?

"We do." Said Pinkie Pie." They are one of the most honorable clan ever and they had been in a feud with the Foot Clan for generations till you and Princess Luna create a barrier between the two clans.

"That's right, you see girls I decided that we are going to unite Canterlot and Hamato Clan." Said Princess Celestia and that got the girls shock till Princess Celestia explains." You see, I remember an old friend from the Hamato clan for years and he always want to unite his clan and Canterlot. So I received a letter to him. But before I go on, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Applejack could you please leave me, Twilight, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Pinkie Pie alone please?"

"Of course Princess Celestia." Said Fluttershy as she, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack left the Throne room and Twilight, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Pinkie Pie look at Princess Celestia with confusion.

"I understand if you girls are confused." Said Princess Celestia." You see in the letter, Hamato Yoshi said that he has four sons that mutant turtles and they have power, but they are upset. Because, they were suppose to marry these four princesses they love but these four girls don't love them and broke their hearts by marrying these four ninjas in the Foot Clan.

"Oh that's sad." Said Sunset Shimmer." But what's this got to do with the four of us Princess?"

"Well you see, the four turtles have been sad for years and Hamato Yoshi, his wife Tang Shen, their sister Miwa, and their friends April and Casey were worried about them." Said Princess Celestia." So I was wondering if you girls can calm the turtle brothers and make them happy?"

The girls think for a second and knew that they want to make a new friendship with the Hamato Clan.

"Okay will do it Princess Celestia." Said Rarity.

"Thank you girls, now you must get ready, tonight is the Gala." Said Princess Celestia.

The girls bow to the Princess and head to go and be prepared for the gala. You see the princesses are making a gala for the arrival of the Leader of the Hamato Clan and his family and so after that the girls explain to Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy what happen. Then after that the three of them were happy for them and so they went to their rooms to go prepare themselves for the gala.

Then Twilight, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer, and Pinkie Pie all remember that they are going to cheer up the turtle brothers and hope that they can be happy, but what they don't know is that maybe they fall in love with them at the gala tonight.