Chapter 39: Leo vs Flash Part 2

The battle between the Foot Clan and The Hamato Clan plus Camelot had begun. The mighty Mutanimals and Rainbow Dash are fight Razhar, April Miwa, and Fluttershy are fight Fishface, Raph, Sunset, Applejack, and Casey are fighting Tigerclaw, Rarity and Donnie are fighting Bebop, Mikey and Pinkie are fighting Rocksteady and of course Flash Sentry and Leo are both fighting. The fight keeps continuing and Twilight was really worried about Leo and hope that he won't get hurt.

"I will destroy you Leonardo." Said Flash as he keeps fighting Leo." You took Twilight from she would've love me if you never came to Camelot."

"Twilight never loved you Flash Sentry!" Said Leo in anger." You betray Camelot ABD you tried to force Twilight to love you and marry you. That's not how love works!"

"I don't care I will destroy you!" Yelled Flash as he keeps fighting Leo.

Apparently the others were not doing so well. Razhar just finished The Mighty Mutanimals and Rainbow Dash and they were all ready injured, Razhar had just knock out April, Miwa, and Fluttershy, Tigerclaw just beat Sunset, Raph, Applejack, and Casey, Bebop has just beaten Rarity and Donnie, and Rocksteady has just knock Pinkie Pie and Mikey out.

"You see Leonardo." Said Flash as his minions had tied up Leo's siblings, his friends, and the mane 6." The Foot clan has now gotten stronger now that shredder is gone and that I'm their new Leader and master."

Flash Sentry has just punch Leo right to the chest and Leo took a few steps back and hold on to his chest and Flash had swing his staff right at Leo's face and sent Leo flying right across the floor and Leo was now injured.

"LEO!" Shouted Twilight as she tries to struggle her way out of the Foot Ninjas that are holding her in captive.

"At last I have finally won." Said Flash as he laughed evilly and Twilight got really mad at him now for hurting her boyfriend also known as Leo." Now then, before I destroy Leonardo why don't I take a look at his siblings and his friends and the Mighty Mutanimals?"

Then as Flash walks to where his minions are holding Leo's injured siblings, his friends, and the mane 6 Twilight took the opportunity to use her magic to knock out the Foot Ninjas that were holding her captive and she runs to Leo if he's okay.

"Leo are you alright?" Asked Twilight as she holds Leo's head gently.

"Ugh, well not really." Said Leo as he tried to get up.

Then Twilight use her healing Magic that Princess Celestia taught her when she was little and she heal Leo quickly.

"I'm glad you came but now Flash is going to harm you brothers." Said Twilight as she points at Flash who was preparing to hit Raph with his Staff hard.

"No." Said Leo and he tried to use his power to stop him but the way Flash beat him makes him use his powers is hopeless." Ugh, I can't use my power, I don't I have enough strength to defeat Flash Sentry."

"My love will help you get strength." Said Twilight as she hugs Leo." And if we combine our hearts as one maybe will defeat Flash Sentry."

Then Leo looks at Flash that was about to hit his brother Raph and glared then he look at Twilight and agrees to work together. So Leo tried to use his power and then Twilight use her magic and combined them together. Then all of a sudden a beautiful sparkly purple aura starts to surround Leo and Twilight and they look to see that the aura is getting stronger they they look at each other and smile then close their eyes and keep combining their power together they start to float in air. Then Flash feels a bright light and turns and his mouth was wide open when he sees Leo and Twilight floating.

"What, no stop!" Said Flash as he tried to use his magic but the aura was too strong and push him away and his mini let go of their enemies and go to him to see if he's okay and Leo's Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the Mane 6 a saw Leo and Twilight floating and they wee smiling.

Then all of a sudden Leo and Twilight starts to glow bright white and transform into a heart and the aura spread wide.

"NOOOOO!" Yelled Flash as the aura pushes him, Tigerclaw, the other mutants, and the foot clan somewhere very very far away where they will be banished and never to be seen again. The aura also heal the Leo's Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the Mane 6 and then Twilight and Leo came floating back down and hugged each other.

"Leo!" Said Raph as goes to his brother and hugs him." That was awesome."

"Yeah dude, you totally defeat Flash Sentry." Said Miwa and the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, Donnie, and Mikey agreed.

"Twilight." Said Sunset as she and the girls hugged Twilight in relief." We were so worried."

"Yes darling, we are glad you are okay." Said Rarity.

"Thanks girls, but we should get outta here the castle is about to fall apart." Said Twilight as the castle is now tearing apart and they all ran and they finally got out of the Foot Clan territory.

"Finally, no more Foot Clan." Said Pinkie." And Twilight, I think you create a new kind of magic."

"You know your right maybe that might be the spell for the blank page of my moms spell book." Said Twilight as she use her magic to transport her moms spell book and a pen and she starts to write the new spell." Here's the new spell: When you combine two hearts into one, love will conger all evil and be so powerful."

Then Twilight transport the spell book back to where it belongs. But then all of a sudden the six girls began to glow.

"Uh girls what's going on? Why are we glowing?" Said Rainbow Dash and the the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey were all shock as well then a rainbow energy began to twirl around Twilight and then she disappeared.

"TWILIGHT!" Yelled the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the Mane 6 as Twilight disappeared into thin air.