Chapter 35: At the Beginning

The next day, Twilight was still looking at the spell book with the last blank page on it that her mother gave to her when she pass away. She still doesn't know what kind of magic that is so powerful like friendship. Then her pet baby dragon Spike crawl on her neck and nuzzles on her cheek and Twilight smile.

"Thanks Spike, you always knew how to calm me down." Said Twilight. What Twilight didn't know was that Leo was walking towards hers and tap on her shoulder to get her attention.

"Oh hi Leo, I didn't here you coming." Said Twilight." What are you doing here?"

"Well I was look for you Twilight and I was wondering if you can meet at the Camelot garden?" Asked Leo and Twilight blush.

"Okay then." Said Twilight.

5 minutes later, Twilight meet Leo at the garden and she is getting really nervous on what Leo wants to ask her but she took a deep breath and meets Leo.

"Hey Leo, so is there something you want to talk to me about?" Asked Twilight.

"Yes, you see Twilight, when we first met at the gala it felt like I was at the beginning with you when I first fell in love with you." Said Leo and Twilight blush and knew what he mean.

"I know how you feel Leo, when I first met you at the gala I felt like we're at the beginning when we dance." Said Twilight as she blush.

Then music began to play and then Leo and Twilight began to sing.

Twilight: We were strangers, starting out on a journey
Never dreaming, what we'd have to go through
Now here we are, I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

Leo: No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart
When I lost hope, you were there to remind me
This is the start

Leo and Twilight: And life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Twilight: We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming, how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand, unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

Leo and Twilight: And life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Leo and Twilight: I knew there was somebody, somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

And life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep going on

Twilight: Starting out on a journey

Twilight and Leo: Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

After they finish their song, Leo took a deep breath and grab Twilights hands.

"Twilight, you are the most beautiful girl I ever seen and that I will do anything to keep you safe." Said Leo." So I was wondering. . . Would you please be my girlfriend?"

Twilight was shock then smile and hugged Leo.

"Yes Leo, I would love to be your girlfriend." Said Twilight." I love you."

"I love you too Twilight." Said Leo. Then they both kissed and knew that they are at the beginning.

But what they both don't know is that Flash Sentry's spies were spying on them and then went back to the castle in the Foot Clan and report it to Flash Sentry. Once they told him what happen, Flash Sentry began to feel super furious.

"WHAAAT?!" Yelled Flash in anger as he bang his magic staff on the floor." Are you sure?"

"Yes, we saw it happen." Said the spy ninja. Then Flash said to the spy ninjas that they are dismissed leaving him, Tigerclaw and the other mutants alone in the throne room.

"Grr, that Leonardo has finally push my buttons." Said Flash Sentry." I need to figure out a way to get Twilight alone so we can take her then destroy the other girls, the Hamato ninjas and take over Camelot!"

"But master is impossible." Said Tigerclaw." Will never get Twilight Sparkle to be alone. Princess Celestia ask the Hamato siblings and the Mighty Mutanimals to be her faithful students to be their bodyguards and it will be difficult."

"Maybe, we just need to find their weakness." Said Bebop.

After what Bebop said, that got Flash Sentry's eyes widen and know how to get Leo and Twilight separate.

"Bebop, you are a genius." Said Flash Sentry and that got the other mutants look at him in surprise." You said that we need to find the one weak spot for the faithful students of Princess Celestia, and I know one big weak spot they have and once Twilight is alone will grab her and take over Camelot. So heres the plan."

Then Flash Sentry began to explain his plan. Flash Sentry knew that he will get his revenge and that Leo will pay for stealing his Twilight from him.