Chapter 27: Breaking Free

The next day, Twilight was at the Camelot library reading her favorite story: Romeo and Juliet and Spike was around her neck relaxing and hearing the story.

"Oh Spike, this story is always been my favorite since mom read it to me when I was younger." Said Twilight." And you know something, I have a crush on Leo but I don't know how to tell him how I feel."

Then Spike nuzzle at Twilights cheek and Twilight smile. But what Twilight didn't heard was the door opening and Leo came in and went to her direction.

"Hi Twilight." Said Leo as he gets her attention and Twilight turn.

"Oh hey Leo, I didn't hear you coming in, what are you doing here?" Asked Twilight.

"Well I was looking for you and want to ask you something." Said Leo as he blush a bit." Do you want to hang out with me at the meadow tonight?"

Then Twilight blush though that Leo is asking her on a date.

"Sure I will love that." Said Twilight.

"Cool, see you at 7." Said Leo as he and Twilight went to get prepared.

Then it was 7 already and Twilight was heading to the meadow to see Leo." She is wearing a pink dress that has a white star on the skirt part and is wearing pink boots.

"Okay Twilight you can do this I mean Leo just want to hang out, but why do I feel so nervous?" Said Twilight.

Then Twilight saw Leo and what got her so very shock is that he is holding a beautiful red rose.

"Hey Leo." Said Twilight and Leo turn to see Twilight.

"Hi Twilight." Said Leo then he blush on how Twilight is wearing." Wow Twilight you look so beautiful in that dress."

"Thank you." Said Twilight.

"Here I got this rose for you." Said Leo as he puts the rose on Twilights hair and Twilight blush so much.

"Thank you Leo." Said Twilight.

Then they both start to talk and they look at the stars and know how much they are beautiful.

"Wow you know the stars here are so beautiful every night." Said Twilight.

"Yeah just like you Twilight, you are as beautiful as the stars." Said Leo and Twilight blush.

"Really Leo, you really think I'm beautiful." Said Twilight.

"Yes, you see the way your eyes sparkle as the stars are really beautiful and that what you are Twilight: you're my shining star." Said Leo.

"Aw Leo that's the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said." Said Twilight." You know something Leo, when I'm here with you, I feel like I'm being free."

"I know what you mean Twilight sometimes when I'm around with you I feel like I'm. . ." Said Leo.

"Breaking Free." Said Leo and Twilight and they both blush and look at each other.

"Sorry, that feels dumb isn't it?" Said Leo.

"No not at all, in fact Leo this feels so magical Leo." Said Twilight.

"Yeah, magical." Said Leo.

Then music have began to play and Leo and Twilight begin to sing.

Leo: We're soarin', flyin'
There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

Twilight: If we're trying
So we're breaking free

Leo: You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are

Twilight: Creating space between us
'Til we're separate hearts

Twilight and Leo: But your faith it gives me strength
Strength to believe

Leo: We're breakin' free

Twilight: We're soarin'

Leo: Flyin'

Twilight and Leo: There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

Leo: If we're trying

Twilight and Leo: Yeah, we're breaking free

Leo: Oh, we're breakin' free

Twilight: Ohhhh

Leo: Can you feel it building
Like a wave the ocean just can't control

Twilight: Connected by a feeling
Ohhh, in our very souls

Leo: Very soul
Ohhh

Twilight and Leo:Rising 'til it lifts us up
So every one can see

Leo: We're breakin' free

Twilight: We're soarin'

Leo: Flyin'

Twilight and Leo: There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach

Leo:If we're trying
Yeah we're breaking free

Twilight: Ohhhh runnin'

Leo: Climbin'
To get to that place

Twilight and Leo: To be all that we can be

Leo: Now's the time

Twilight and Leo:So we're breaking free

Leo: We're breaking free

Twilight: Ohhh , yeah

Leo:More than hope
More than faith

Twilight:This is true
This is fate
And together

Twilight and Leo: We see it comin'

Leo:More than you
More than me

Twilight: Not a want, but a need

Twilight and Leo:Both of us breakin' free

Twilight: Soarin'

Leo: Flyin'

Twilight and Leo:There's not a star in heaven
That we can't reach
If we're trying

Leo: Yeah we're breaking free

Twilight:Breaking free
Were runnin'

Leo: Ohhhh, climbin'

Twilight and Leo:To get to the place
To be all that we can be
Now's the time

Leo: Now's the time

Twilight: So we're breaking free

Leo: Ohhh, we're breaking free

Twilight: Ohhhh

Twilight and Leo: You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are

After they both finish their song they both look at each other with shock and amazement.

"Wow." Said Twilight.

"What's wrong Twilight." Said Leo in worry.' Oh no, she's probably going to ask me why I was singing with her. I'm so dumb.'

"It's just that I didn't know you could sing like that." Said Twilight." How come you never told me that you can sing like that?"

"Oh, uh I don't know, I guess this has been my secret talent." Said Leo as he scratch his neck.

"Well I think you have a lovely singing voice Leo, don't try to hide it no matter what." Said Twilight.

"Thanks Twilight I won't try to hide it." Said Leo.

Then Leo and Twilight began to keep looking at the stars then Twilight starts to lean on Leo and Leo wrap his arm around her and they realize that they might become more than friends.