Chapter 22: A Shimmering Night

Meanwhile, Raph and Sunset were still blowing away from the group from the wind till they fall to a river and they were floating away till they stop and got out of the water. After they both got out of the water, Raph look at Sunset to see if she is alright.

"Sunset, are you okay?" Asked Raph as he helped her up.

"Ugh, yeah I'm okay Raph, but we're separated from the others and we are lost." Said Sunset as she look to see if there's a place that's dry to stay.

Then Raph saw a cave that is close to them.

"There's a cave there, let's go in to get dry and will wait till it is morning till the storm clears." Said Raph.

So Raph and Sunset went inside the cave but as they got in a lightning strike and it block the entrance and they both realize that they can't do nothing. Then Sunset look at the cave and she figured that she heard of this before. Then she and Raph saw a bright light and follow it but when they reach it, it was a dead end but when Raph pull on a vine the wall spine and they were at a different room.

"Okay that is one weird wall." Said Raph.

Then Sunset turn around and saw that she and Raph are in a room that has a bed and has so many beautiful orange gems on the wall.

"OH my god, I know this room." Said Sunset then Raph look at her to see if she really knew this room." This place has a beautiful story. Long ago, a mutant and Mage meet at this place and fell in love and they made their love in this room. And legend has it that you can feel the two lovers love as you carefully listen."

"Is that really true about that love story?" Said Raph.

"Yes, when I was little and the girls were little too, Princess Celestia always mention us stories about love and this story I heard about the lovers that made their love in this cave is my favorite story ever." Said Sunset as she sight." Sometimes I always wonder what will it be like to fall in love with someone. Aw great my shoe are wet and my crown."

Then Sunset starts to take of her shoes and her golden crown and put it at aside and then Raph saw how beautiful Sunset is in her strapless dress, then all of a sudden he couldn't hold it any longer so went to Sunset and then he wrap his arms around Sunsets waist and then Sunset gasp and blush when she feels Raphs arm's around her.

"Raph, what are you doing?" Asked Sunset as she turn around and she blush more as she saw how handsome Raph is.

"You know Sunset, I've been wanting to do this ever science I first meet you at the gala that night." Said Raph.

Then Raph leaned and kissed Sunset on the lips and then Sunset like Raphs lips are so soft and so she wrap her arms around his neck and then Raph had lift Sunset and then lay her at the bed and they kept kissing, then Raph have kissed Sunset on the neck and Sunset moaned in pleasure and she kept saying Raphs name over and over. Then Raph starts to bite Sunsets neck leaving a mark on it and Sunset blush and moans and pleasure.

"Oh. . . Raph slow down a little your going to fast." Said Sunset as she panting so much and Raph stop to breathe and he saw how much beautiful Sunset is.

'Wow, she is the most beautiful girl I ever lay my eyes on.' Thought Raph as he and Sunset kiss again at the lips again.

Then Sunset had start to kiss Raphs neck and Raph moan and so Sunset got on top of Raph and starts to kiss his neck. Raph starts to like the position he is with Sunset now, and then Sunset starts to bite Raphs neck and then Raph starts to moan Sunsets name over and over and then Sunset kissed where she bites Raphs neck that has a mark on it now and then all of sudden Sunset starts to get tired so Raph pull the sheets to cover up himself a d Sunset.

"You know Raph, to tell you the truth, this was really my first to do it with somebody." Said Sunset as she blush.

"Really it's really my first time to Sunset." Said Raph." And let me just say that you really are the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life."

"Really, you mean it?" Said Sunset.

"Yes it's true Sunset." Said Raph.

"Aw, Raph that's the most sweetest thing that anyone has ever said that to me." Said Sunset and then she starts to get tired and starts to yawn." You know it is getting late, we should probably get some sleep, by the way do you think the others are okay?"

"Yeah I'm sure they are all alright." Said Raph." And we should get some sleep anyway, besides once we rest I'm sure the storm will clear by tomorrow."

"Okay, goodnight Raph." Said Sunset as she rest her head at Raphs chest.

"Goodnight Sunset." Said Raph as he kissed at Sunsets forehead.

'I can't believe, I actually made love with the most beautiful girl in Equestria.' Said Raph as he was so happy.' I never felt this way before I meet Sunset and now that I met her I felt so happy now.'

Then at last Raph and Sunset both fell asleep and then they bought thought something that they alway knew it will be: this turn out to be the most shimmering night of their life and at last they fell asleep.