Chapter 28: The Shimmering Date

The next day, Sunset was sitting at the garden of Camelot and was worried about the spell book that Twilight has and hope that she will finish the last blank page. You see, before the girls mothers died and went to the war, Twilight's mother gave her the spell book and says it was precious but she was never be able to finish it and hope that when she is old enough she will understand the last spell for the last page.

"Wow it's really pretty outside." Said Sunset." I really wish mom is here."

Then what Sunset didn't know is that Raph was looking for her and when he found her, he saw her with her eyes close, with a smile, and the wind blowing threw her hair.

"Wow she is so beautiful." Said Raph as he blush." Okay Raph you can do this. If Leo can do it then so can you."

So Raph walks up to Sunset and get her attention.

"Hey Sunset." Said Raph and Sunset turn around.

"Oh hey Raph, I didn't hear you coming. What are you doing?" Asked Sunset.

"Well I was looking for you to ask you something." Said Raph and Sunset blush." Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

Sunset blush and then she smile.

"I will love to Raph." Said Sunset.

"REALLY?!" Said Raph in excitement." I mean. Ahem, okay I will pick you must at 7:00."

"Okay, see you then." Said Sunset.

It was 5 minutes till 7:00 and Raph was outside Sunsets bedroom door holding a rose in his hand and he was nervous.

"Man it's really hot in here." Said Raph as he was feeling a bit hot." Okay I can do this."

Then Raph knock on Sunsets door.

"One minute." Said Sunset.

"Okay Raph you can do this." Said Raph." You are going to show that girl the time of her life and sweep her off her feet. Just keep your cool and whatever you do don't look like a. . ."

"Raph?" Said Sunset.

"Sunset, are you ready to. . ." Raph was about to continue till he saw Sunset and his mouth drop to the floor and almost drop the rose because he saw Sunset in a beautiful dress.

" Raph was about to continue till he saw Sunset and his mouth drop to the floor and almost drop the rose because he saw Sunset in a beautiful dress

"Is everything alright?" Said Sunset and Raph could barely say anything." Is it too much, I can change if you like."

"No no, you look wonderful." Said Raph and Sunset thank him." Oh and I got you this rose."

Then Raph puts the rose on Sunsets hair.

"Thank you Raph." Said Sunset.

Then Sunset and Raph went to the place where Raph pick. Once they got there Sunset glanced at their surroundings and gasped at the sight of a table draped in a white cloth with a candle in the middle. Two covered dishes were set in front of two cushioned dining chairs.

"Oh Raph this is beautiful." Said Sunset and Raph took her hand.

"Shall we?" Said Raph.

So Raph and Sunset sit down and have dinner and then they talk and getting to know each other more. Then a music began to play.

"Oh I like this song." Said Raph." You know we haven't even get to finish that dance."

"Okay." Said Sunset.

So Raph and Sunset started to dance by the music and Sunset never felt this way before in her entire life before Raph came to her life.

"Um Raph what's this all a-" said Sunset.

"Shhh, no words Sunset let's just enjoy this beautiful night." Said Raph as he and Sunset still keep dancing the night away." You know Sunset, whenever I'm around you I want you so close to my arms and I still feel like we are so far."

That made Sunset blush lightly. Then a different song began to play and Raph have begin to sing.

Raph: You're in my arms, and all the world is calm.
The music playing on for only two.
So close, together.
And when I'm with you
So close, to feeling alive.

A life goes by,
Romantic dreams must die.
So I bid my goodbye
And never knew.
So close, was waiting,
Waiting here with you.
And now, forever, I know
All that I wanted
to hold you so close.

So close to reaching
That famous happy end.
Almost believing
This one's not pretend.
And now you're beside me,
And look how far we've come.
So far we are. So close...

Sunset was so amazed on how Raph is singing and smile. They keep dancing on the night and Sunset never felt this in love with Raph since they first meet at the gala.

Raph: Oh how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?

We're so close to reaching
that famous happy end,
And almost believing,
this one's not pretend.
Let's go on dreaming
for we know we are...
so close, so close
and still so far...

After Raph stop singing he and Sunset went to sit down to rest.

"Wow Raph, that's the most beautiful song I ever heard." Said Sunset." Thank you for taking me out."

"Your welcome Sunset Shimmer." Said Raph." Um Sunset I was wondering. Can I. . . I mean may I. . . Kiss you?"

"What?" Said Sunset in shock.

"Oh sorry, it's just that it's been a few days since we first did it at that cave during that storm, I thought you wouldn't mind but I think I'm going a little to far. . ." Said Raph really nervous.

"Okay." Said Sunset and that got Raph shock.

"Wait really?" Said Raph.

"Yes you see it has been a long time since we have been in that cave alone. But I don't mind, go ahead." Said Sunset as she close her and waiting for Raph to kiss her.

Then Raph took a deep breath and then leans at Sunset and he kissed her at the lips and his eyes turn into hearts and he close then again and then they stop.

"That was..." Said Raph as he blush.

"Nice." Said Sunset as she blush too.

"Why don't we dance again?" Said Raph.

"Okay." Said Sunset.

And they both start to dance again and they both realize that they are so close to each other that night.