Chapter 29: A Whole New World

It was sunset in Camelot and everyone were doing their activities. Meanwhile Donnie was pacing back and forth looking so nervous than ever. Then Tang Shen went to her son to see what's wrong with him.

"Donatello is something wrong?" Asked Tang Shen.

"Oh sorry mother it's just that, the other nights, Leo and Raph asked Twilight and Sunset on dates." Said Donnie." And I want to ask Rarity on a date but I'm nervous that I might mess up."

"My son." Said Tang Shen as she puts her hand on Donnie's shoulders." When your father try to ask me out he was nervous too, but he realized that he need to be himself and ask me out on a date and that ms how I love him."

"So I just need to be myself?" Asked Donnie.

"Yes." Said Tang Shen as she smile.

"Thank you mom." Said Donnie as he hug his mother and went to Rarity's bedroom. As he got there he took a deep breath and knock on the door and Rarity came out.

"Oh hello Donnie." Said Rarity." What are you doing here?"

"Hi Rarity, I just want to ask you something." Said Donnie." Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

"Oh Donnie." Said Rarity as she blush." I would love to."

"Oh okay Rarity." Said Donnie thinking she say no." I understand if. . . Wait did you just say yes?"

"Of course Donnie, I would love to go out with you darling." Said Rarity as she blush.

"Really, great I'll pick you up at 7:00." Said Donnie.

"Okay see you then." Said Rarity.

It was 7:00 already and Donnie was outside of Rarity's bedroom door and he was holding a beautiful purple flower. Then as he knock on the door he took a deep breath and Rarity come out and Donnie was awed on how beautiful Rarity is in the most beautiful dress he saw.

 Then as he knock on the door he took a deep breath and Rarity come out and Donnie was awed on how beautiful Rarity is in the most beautiful dress he saw

"Wow Rarity you look so beautiful." Said Donnie.

"Aw why thank you darling." Said Rarity as she blush.

"Here I pick this flower for you." Said Donnie as he puts the flower on Rarity's hair and Rarity blush and thank him." Shall we my lady?"

"We shall." Said Rarity as Donnie took her somewhere special he made. As they got there, Rarity gasp at what she saw. There was a large purple blanket on the floor with two candelas lighted, fresh hot pizza and two glass and a bottle of grape juice.

"Oh Donnie." Said Rarity." This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me."

"Well then, shall we eat?" Asked Donnie and Rarity nodded her head yes.

Then as they both eat, they both talk about their life's and families. Then Rarity look up and saw how beautiful the stars are tonight.