Chapter 37: Twilight Capture

It's been 2 weeks since the CMC had been ambushed by Flash Sentry and now they have to stay in the castle until further notice. Meanwhile the next day, the the Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the mane 6 all go with the two princesses, Hamato Yoshi and Tang Shen to Magiville to see if anyone is injured or been ambushed by Flash Sentry and the Foot Ninja while Twilight agrees to stay with the CMC. Meanwhile Twilight was still looking at the blank page of her mothers spell book and she is still upset. The the three girl walk up to her to see if she's okay.

"Twilight are you?" Said Sweetie Belle.

"Huh, oh sorry girls." Said Twilight." You had to forgive me. It's just that ever since my mother give me her spell book she said to me that she hasn't been able to finish this last page and I still can't figure out what's missing."

"Don't worry Twilight." Said Scootaloo." You are the smartest Mage here in Camelot, I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Thanks girls." Said Twilight as she smiles at the three girls and hugs them." You know before my mom died she said that I need to figure the last spell for this book. The one hint she give me is: some kind of magic that is so powerful like friendship."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out Twilight." Said Applebloom." Besides you are the most smartest girl ever."

"Thanks Applebloom." Said Twilight.

Then all of a sudden the four girls heard a strange noise and got a little frighten.

"What was that?" Asked Sweetie Belle.

Then Twilight went to the windows to look outside if there's anyone out there. But to her surprise there wasn't anyone.

"I don't see anyone or here anything outside." Said Twilight and the three little girls got scared." It's okay girls I'm sure it was nothing and don't worry the others will be back soon. In the meantime were all alone."

But as soon as Twilight said that, all of a sudden the windows started to crab and came the Foot ninjas inside the castle. Then the girls scream and went to Twilight to be protected.

"The Foot Ninjas!" Yelled Twilight." But how did they pass the guards?"

"I knock the daylight outta them." Then Twilight and the girls saw Flash Sentry appearing at the sides of the Foot Ninjas.

"Flash Sentry!" Said Twilight in anger." What are you doing here? I demand you leave immediately!"

"So rude Twily." Said Flash." I'm came here for something."

"What do you want? You leave these girls alone!" Said Twilight as she protects the CMC.

"Oh no, I'm not here for these three little girls." Said Flash and then he points his staff at her and smirks evilly." I'm here for you!"

Then Flash use his magic to knock out Twilight and bring her to him.

"TWILIGHT!" Shouted Sweetie Belle." You put her down right now, you big bully!"

"Never!" Said Flash Sentry and he was about to leave till he turn to the girls." One more thing. Tell Leonardo, that if he ever wants to see his beloved Twilight again he and the other have to meet me at the castle at. Make sure he isn't late."

Then Flash throw a smoke bomb at the three girls and disappear. Then all of a sudden the two Princesses, Hamato Yoshi, Tang Shen, Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the mane 6 burst down the door because the heard a boom sound when they were headed back to the castle.

"Girls are you okay?" Asked Rarity as she look at Sweetie Belle to see if she's okay, so does Applejack with Applebloom, and Rainbow Dash with Scootaloo.

"Yeah." Said Sweetie Belle.

"What happen here, and what happen to guards how are they knock out?" Asked Princess Celestia.

"It was Flash Sentry!" Said Applebloom." He came and took Twilight."

That got everyone shock, but Leo was much worse.

"I don't believe it!" Yelled Sunset in anger." That Flash took my best friend away."

"This is all my fault!" Said Leo in sad and anger." I was suppose to protect her."

"Leonardo this isn't your fault." Said Tang Shen as she puts her hands on his shoulders." We didn't know this will happen. Besides will figure out how to rescue Twilight Sparkle."

"Oh, one thing." Said Scootaloo." Leo before Flash left with Twilight, he said that if you ever want her back you and the others have to go the the Foot Clan castle tonight or else."

Then Leo and the others knew that they have one mission: to rescue Twilight. Then they were all preparing to go and rescue their friend. Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Casey, April, and Miwa are preparing their weapons and the turtles,  Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Sunset, are preparing their magic, and the Mighty Mutanimals are all prepared. Then they were all going to head to the Foot Clan Castle.

"Be careful my children." Said Tang Shen." Be safe."

"We will mother." Said Leo.

"And Leonardo, please make sure Twilight is okay." Said Princess Celestia.

"I will." Said Leo." Let's go!"

Then Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the mane 6 all headed to save Twilight. Then Princess Celestia has tears coming out of her eyes.

"Princess are you okay?" Asked Sweetie Belle.

"I'm sorry, it's just that ever since you and Rarity's  mother and the girls mother pass away and when I took you a in, I always felt like you are like my daughters especially Twilight." Said Princess Celestia and the CMC hug Princess Celestia.

"It's okay Princess, I'm sure Twilight will be okay." Said the girls.

"I hope so." Said the princess as she hugs the three little girls.

Then Princess Celestia look at the direction to where the Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the mane 6 are headed to a d hope that they will rescue Twilight.