Chapter 36: The CMC's Ambush

It's been three days since the turtles, Casey, and Slash and the girls all became couples and they're happy and Tang Shen and Hamato Yoshi are happy for their sons and so was Miwa and April. One day the CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders) were at their treehouse doing their activities and we're discussing about the mane 7, the Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April and Casey.

"Wow can you believe that it's been 2 months the Hamato Family, the Mighty Mutanimals, April and Casey have come to Camelot to unite the Hamato Clan and Camelot?" Said Scootaloo.

"I know right." Said Sweetie Belle." But I'm also happy for my sister Rarity. Donnie ask her to be his girlfriend and she says yes, I'm proud of my sister. She finally has someone to love with."

"I know, remember when Casey ask Applejack to be his girlfriend?" Said Applebloom." I never seen my sister happy ever since our parents past away."

"I know." Said Scootaloo." I hope that Rainbow Dash will find her special someone."

"I'm sure she will." Said Sweetie Belle.

Then the girls heard a creak sound outside and got a little scared.

"What was that?" Said Sweetie Belle in fright. Then Scootaloo went and open the door only to find nothing then she close the door.

"I don't see anything outside, maybe we're just imagining things." Said Scootaloo.

Then all of a sudden some of the Foot ninjas break in the treehouse and the three girls all gather each other screaming.

"It's the Foot Clan!" Said Sweetie Belle  in fright.

"But how did they find this place?" Said Applebloom in confusion of how the Foot Clan found their treehouse.

"I lead them here." Said a voice and the girls gasp of what they saw. Coming from between from the Foot Ninjas is Flash Sentry, only now that he is wearing a cape, wearing Shredders helmet, and holding his staff.

"Flash Sentry?!" Said Scootaloo in shock." What are you doing here and why are you wearing Shredders helmet? What he finally let you have his stuff?"

"Oh you mean Oroko Saki?" Said Flash then he laughed." I just kill him with his staff and now I'm the new leader of the Foot Clan."

The girls gasp in shock. Flash Sentry, the person who betray Camelot has killed Shredder and now he is the new leader of the Foot Clan.

"You kill the Shredder and now you are the new leader of the Foot clan?" Said Sweetie Belle.

"Yes, and you girls are going to get Twilight to fall in love with me so she can be my queen of the Foot Clan." Said Flash as he smirk evilly.

"Forget it." Said Applebloom." We won't help you. You betray Camelot and Twilight never loved you."

"Oh, she will love me." Said Flash Sentry." But be warn this is Twilights chance to fall in love with me."

Then Flash throw a smoke bomb on the ground and he and the Foot ninjas disappeared. After the smoke clear, the girls saw a bomb on the ground and had their eyes widen.

"We gotta get outta here!" Yelled Sweetie Belle. And so the CMC all started to get out of the treehouse.

Meanwhile the mane 7, the Hamato Siblings, April and Casey were all walking to see Magiville is okay.

"I can't believe you guys are a couple." Said April." I'm proud of you guys."

"Thanks April." Said Leo as he hug Twilight. Then all of a sudden they all here a boom sound.

"What was that?" Said Miwa.

"Its coming from that direction." Said Donnie as he point where there was smoke. Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dashes eyes widen and knew where the direction is heading and ran to the direction. Meanwhile the CMC were on the ground out of the treehouse safe, except Applebloom has a scrape on her leg, Sweetie Belle has a scratch on her arm, and Scootaloo has a scratch on her face.

"Ugh, are you two okay?" Asked Applebloom as she look at her two friends.

"Yeah." Said Scootaloo.

"Yes, well except for are treehouse." Said Sweetie Belle as she look at their treehouse that has fire and is destroy. Then the three of them began to get dizzy, till they just hear their names and then their world went black.

Then after 10 minutes Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, and Scootaloo woke up and found themselves at the castle room and saw the Mane 7, the Hamato siblings, April and Casey were waiting for them to wake up.

"Girls, you're okay." Said Rarity as she hug her sister and Applejack and Rainbow Dash did the same to Applebloom and Scootaloo.

"What happened to you girls, how did your treehouse got blown up?" Asked Leo.

Then the CMC told them what happen and that Flash Sentry killed the Shredder and now he is the leader of the Foot Clan. After the girls told them, they were shock and angry.

"I can't believe it!" Said Applejack as she bang her fist on her at the dresser." That Flash Sentry tries to kill you."

"Calm down Applejack." Said Casey as he place his hands on her shoulders." Will figure out how to stop Flash Sentry."

"That's right." Princess Celestia then enter the room after what happened with the three girls." But in the meantime you three girls will stay here at the castle."

"What, by why Princess?" Asked Scootaloo.

"Because, now that Flash Sentry is the new leader of the Foot Clan, who knows what he'll plan next."

"Okay." Said Sweetie Belle.

"I hope Flash doesn't tried to take me." Said Twilight in fright.

"Don't worry, Twilight I'll protect you." Said Leo as he hugged Twilight.

Then the CMC started to stay at the castle till the mane 7, the Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April and Casey figure out how to stop Flash Sentry. But little did they know that this was the beginning of Flashes evil plan.