Chapter 16: Strange Magic

The next day at a meadow a outside of Camelot, Fluttershy was taking care of the animals and care for them. She was flying with her wings at her ankle and she was holding her staff and she wave it around and pink sparkly aura starts appearing and spreads happiness to the animals. What Fluttershy didn't know that was Slash was looking at Fluttershy and blush of how beautiful she is.

"Wow Fluttershy is so beautiful, that way she is flying and the way she is holding her staff." Said Slash as he blush on how amazing Fluttershy is." Okay I can do this I can go up and talk to her."

And so Slash have took a deep breath and walks up to Fluttershy to go and talk to her.

"Hi Fluttershy." Said Slash getting Fluttershy attention.

"Oh hello Slash." Said Fluttershy." What are you doing here?"

"Well I was walking by to get some fresh air and when I saw you I thought I might go and say hi to you." Said Slash.

"Oh that's so sweet." Said Fluttershy." Hey Slash I was wondering if you come with me to the Everfree Forest, you see I need to collect some herbs and I'm afraid to go alone."

"Of course Fluttershy." Said Slash." And while we collect some herbs maybe we can talk about ourselves, you know get to know each other."

"Oh I will love that Slash." Said Fluttershy.

So Fluttershy and Slash went to the Everfree Forest to get some herbs. Once they found the herbs and collects them Fluttershy and Slash were talking about their lives and about each other.

"So, your mother was a Druid and was the previous guardian of the Element of Kindness, and you take your mothers place to save Equestria?" Said Slash.

"That right, I make sure I bring kindness around Equestria." Said Fluttershy." And you are the leader of your team and help protect the people in the Hamato Clan from the Foot Clan?"

"Yeah that's right." Said Slash." You know something Fluttershy, when I'm around with you I fell like a strange magic inside of me."

"Yeah me too Slash, I feel like a strange magic inside my heart." Said Fluttershy.

And so after Slash and Fluttershy collect the herbs they put them in Fluttershy bag and then Fluttershy summon her wings from her ankles and she and Slash went back. As they head out of the forest, music began to play and Fluttershy and Slash started to sing.

Fluttershy: You're walking meadows in my mind
Making waves across my time
Oh no, oh no.
I get a strange magic

Fluttershy and Slash: Oh, what a strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic
Got a strange magic.

Slash: You're sailing softly through the sun

Fluttershy: Softly through the sun

Slash: Of a land I always known
You fly

Fluttershy: you fly

Slash: So high.

Fluttershy: So high

Slash and Fluttershy: I get a strange magic
Oh, what a strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic
Got a strange magic.

Slash and Fluttershy: Oh, I'm never gonna be the same again
Now I've seen the way it's got to end
Sweet dream, sweet dream.

Strange magic
Oh, what a strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic
Got a strange magic.

It's magic
It's magic
It's magic.

Strange magic
Oh, what a strange magic
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic.

Strange magic (strange magic)
Oh, what a strange magic (strange magic)
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic.

Strange magic (strange magic)
Oh, what a strange magic (strange magic)
Oh, it's a strange magic
Got a strange magic
Got a strange magic
You know, I got a strange magic
Yeah, I got a strange magic
Ooh, strange magic

After Fluttershy and Slash have finished singing and they were outside the Everfree Forest, they were both shock and really amazed that they song really amazing.

"Wow Slash, you have a nice voice, I never heard you sing like that before." Said Fluttershy.

"Thanks Fluttershy." Said Slash as he blush lightly." And to be honest you a beautiful voice, in fact it's the most prettiest voice I ever heard in my entire life."

"Aw, why thank you Slash." Said Fluttershy as she blush." And to be honest you are the first person that says anything nice to me and sometimes I get nervous singing in front of people."

"Fluttershy, you don't have to be nervous of singing in front of people because all I know is that many people will like to hear you beautiful voice and be happy." Said Slash.

"Thank you Slash, that's very nice of you." Said Fluttershy.

"Hey why don't we go back to Camelot, I think our friends are waiting for us in the castle." Said Slash.

"Okay Slash." Said Fluttershy.

And so Slash and Fluttershy all went back to Camelot and while they headed back they both blush and thought that they might start falling in love with each other and its like a very strange magic that they got inside their own hearts.