Chapter 6: Tour of Mystica

After the the tour of Magiville, the girls take the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey to Mystica: the city in the sky (Mystica is up at the sky and lots of people can see Camelot and Magiville the three of these places are close to each other) and once they got to their stop they were about to get off till Twilight stops them.

"Wait you guys!" Said Twilight and they stop." If you try to step on a cloud you will fall, let me take care of something first."

Then Twilight use her magic on her the girls minus Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey.

"Okay come on guys." Said Pinkie and so they all got off the carriage and stand on the clouds and were really amazed.

"Wow I never stand on a cloud before." Said Leo and everyone else were happy. Then Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy summon their wings in their pair tiny, ethereal wings were floating next to their ankles, flapping rhythmically.

"Wow, nice pair of wings their you two." Said Miwa and Slash blush on how pretty Fluttershy is with the wings on her ankles.

"Thanks, you see only me and Fluttershy can stand on clouds because of our wings and people on the ground can't." Said Rainbow Dash." So let's begin the tour.

And so they all start walking to begin the tour.

"Guys, welcome to Mystica, the greatest city in the sky." Said Fluttershy. And the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey all gasp and were amazed. They saw buildings made out of clouds, lots of Elementalist and Druid flying with their wings and so much more and so they all began the tour.

"Wow this place is amazeball!" Said Mikey.

"Yeah it's really awesome." Said Slash.

"Very interesting." Said Rockwell.

"Thanks guys, now let's start the tour." Said Rainbow Dash and so they all started the tour." Over there is the stadium, that over their is the shopping center, and that over there is where all the Druids and Elementalist train."

The Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey are really amazed and she many great buildings made out of clouds and every Druid and Elementalist train with their powers and magic.

"Wow this place is so beautiful in the sky." Said April.

"You said it April." Said Karai.

"Hey girls, why don't we show them where you guys make the weather?" Said Twilight and that got everyone really amazed.

"Wow, you guys up here make the weather?" Said Slash.

"Yes, and I think it's a great idea." Said Rainbow Dash." Come on everyone, to the weather factory.

And so everyone went to the weather and when they got there the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey were really amazed on how the factory looks like, and so they all went inside. The first room is where the snowflakes are.

"So, this is where they make the snowflakes, each one is made by hands and they can be really delicate

"So, this is where they make the snowflakes, each one is made by hands and they can be really delicate." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, the snowflakes up their look really great." Said Donnie as he saw the snowflakes up the ceiling hanging. And they all went to the next room.

"Here's is where they make the rainbows, they make sure that the colors are in the right order." Said Fluttershy. Then Slash dip his hand to the rainbow and he licks it to see if it has flavor, but when he taste it his face change colors and he was sweating a lot.

"Ah ah, spicy." Said Slash as he run to get water and the turtles, Miwa, April, Casey and the girls started to laugh while the other Mutanimals help Slash get water.

"Yeah rainbows don't really have any flavor." Said Fluttershy. And finally they all went to the room where they make the clouds.

"And the last room here is where they make the clouds, you see each is made different, this side of the clouds are the rain clouds, these clouds here are the snow clouds, and over here are thunder clouds." Said Fluttershy.

"Wow this factory is really amazing, I have no idea that Cloudsdales can be so awesome." Said Karai.

"Yeah, I'm gonna agree with Miwa here." Said Leo.

And so they all went outside and left the factory and heads to the carriage.

"So what do you think of Mystica you guys?" Asked Fluttershy.

"It's awesome!" Said Slash and the 3 of the Mutanimals agreed.

"It's the coolest city in the sky." Said Casey.

"Yeah I have to agree I never thought that this could be really interesting." Said Leo and his brothers, Miwa, and April agreed.

"We glad you like it." Said Rainbow Dash.

"We have one more stop." Said Twilight." Sweet Apple Cathedral."

"What's Sweet Apple Cathedral?" Asked Casey.

"It's my home, and it's an apple farm that me and my family work and sell apples." Said Applejack.

"Wow, I like to see the place where you grow up Applejack." Said Casey." And meet your family too."

"Yeah us to." Said Leo and his siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, and April agreed.

"Well let's go then, I'm sure you will like my home." Said Applejack." And my family too."

And so the mane 7, the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, and Casey all got in the carriage to go to Sweet Apple Cathedral and as they go Casey start to blush that Applejack let's him and his friends see her family and start to grow feelings for her. And so they all went and still remember the great tour of Mystica.