Chapter 38: Leo vs Flash Part 1

After Flash captured Twilight he and the Foot Ninjas all went back to the Foot Clan Castle and Flash looks at the throne room and smirk. Inside the throne room there are decorations that are white, flowers that are black, and a white long rug in the middle of the floor.

"Master, everything is a ready just like you ask." Said Tigerclaw.

"Good, this will be my happy wedding day." Said Flash." Once Leo and the others came here to take Twilight we'll attack and killed them then Twilight will have no choice but to marry me and we will take over Camelot!"

"Ugh, what happen?" Twilight woke up and saw the throne room with wedding decorations." What is this?"

"Well hello Twily." Said Flash Sentry and Twilight look at him in fright." Welcome to our wedding where you'll marry me like it or not."

"What, forget it Flash, I will never marry you I love Leo." Said Twilight and Flash grab her arm hard.

"You will marry me Twilight." Said Flash in bitter." And you will be my queen. Take her to get ready and make sure that the Hamato siblings, their friends, and the mane 6 don't sneak in here."

The Foot ninjas bow and took Twilight to the dressing room to dress her in a wedding dress that Flash stole a d Twilight hope that Leo and the others will come and rescue her.

Meanwhile the Hamato siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the mane 6 all arrived at the entrance of the foot clan and saw that a few ninjas are guarding the doors.

"Oh dear, I'm guessing Flash Sentry really doesn't want us to rescue Twilight." Said Fluttershy." How do we get pass them?"

"Don't worry darling I'll handle this." Said Rarity. Then the Crystals on her crown began to glow and the foot ninjas are being floating up and being knocked at each other and pass out.

"Wow Rarity, that was so awesome I didn't know you could do that." Said Donnie as he blush.

"Why thank you darling, I may use my magic for other stuff but I could use it to battle too." Said Rarity.

"Great job Rarity." Said Leo." Now let hurry, I just hope Twilight is okay and that will make it on time."

"Don't worry Leo, will get Twilight back." Said Raph.

And so the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the Mane 6 all headed to the castle to save Twilight and as they go Leo though about Twilight and was worried.

'Don't worry Twilight I'm coming for you. And Flash Sentry if you lay a hand on her I will defeat you.' Thought Leo.

Meanwhile in the room where Twilight is, the foot ninjas were preparing for Flashes bride to be and Twilight was not happy. Twilight is wear a white sparkly wedding dress that goes down her feet, has white sparkly high heels, has a crown on her head, and has a white sparkly veil that goes down at her  back.

"Now then we'll get you in 10 minutes." Said one of the foot ninjas." So smile at your wedding day because Flash will like that."

After the foot ninjas left Twilight alone Twilight has tears coming down her eyes a d walks out the bedroom balcony and looks outside.

"Oh Leo if you are coming please hurry." Said Twilight." Because I don't want to marry Flash. And even if I did marry him I will never love him and I will always be you Element of Magic Leo."

Then music began to play and Twilight began to sing.

Twilight: I'll be your Element of Magic
My love for you is pure and bright
I know you're scared and lonely
But you're the one and only
Creature that is in my thoughts tonight

I'll be your Element of Magic
'Till I am in the clouds above
I will be there beside you
To hold you and to guide you
Soon you'll see what it is like to love

A cold and friendless life has found you
Don't let the lonely darkness bring you down
I'll throw my hands and arms around you
In a full embrace
Despite your haunted face

I'll be your Element of Magic
This flame inside of me has grown
You have my heart, don't break it
Here's my hand, so take it
Care for me, for you've always known
Although our love has flown

I'll never leave you alone

(sighs.) Please hurry Leo

Then the doors open and the Foot ninjas took Twilight to the throne room and as they enter Flash saw his bride to be a d smirk evilly and Twilight tried to get away but the Foot Ninjas just make go besides Flash.

"Now then let the wedding start." Said Flash and Twilight got scared.

Meanwhile the Hamato Siblings, the Mighty Mutanimals, April, Casey, and the Mane 6 all arrived at the castle went to a balcony and Pinkie saw Twilight in the throne room.

"Guys I found her." Said Pinkie and they all gather and saw Twilight scared because of Flash." So what now Leo?"

"Will wait till I give the signal to attack." Said Leo.

Inside the castle the priest was almost finished and Flash was about to kiss his beautiful queen to be.

"You may now kiss the bride master." Said The Priest.

"Don't mind if I do!" Said Flash and he grab Twilight and is going to kiss her and Twilight tried to push him away and then Leo give the signal.

"NOW!" Shouted Leo and they all burst in the throne room and Flash was really angry but Twilight was happy to see Leo.

"Guys, Leo!" Said Twilight in happiness and she was about to go to them but Flash grab her arm forcefully.

"Impossible, how did you all get in here?" Said Flash in anger.

"We're ninjas and mages." Said Leo." Now give me back Twilight Flash Sentry."

"Never, if you want her you'll have fight us!" Said Flash and at that cue Tigerclaw, Razhar, Fishface, Rocksteady, and Bebop appeared at Flash Sentry's side and some foo ninjas grab Twilight." Let's see if you can get Twilight now."

"Alright guys!" Said Leo." ATTACK!"

And so both side began to fight to see who can get Twilight and so the battle begin.