Chapter 14: A Cute Friendship/Secret Crush

During the night, Pinkie was showing Mikey her flips and magic and Mikey was really impressed and looks at her loving gaze. Then Pinkie pulls out a pink mask and put it on her face and makes lots of tricks and then for her big finale by making the balls she was juggling turn into pick dust and she bow.

"Wow Pinkie Pie." Said Mikey as he clap." That was really awesome. I love you flips."

"Aw thanks Mikey, I always love to do it when I was a little girl." Said Pinkie Pie." And I always cheer up my friends and sisters whenever they are sad."

"Wow just like me." Said Mikey." I can't believe that you and me have so much in common Pinkie."

"I know right." Said Pinkie Pie.' Okay Pinkie just tell him, you can do this.'

"Hey Mikey can I ask you a question?" Said Pinkie Pie.

"Sure Pinks what's your question?" Asked Mikey and Pinkie blush when he gave her a nickname.

"Um what's it like to have 7 new friends here at Canterlot?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"Oh it's so awesome, but there is one girl I always like to hang out with, especially since she is so much like me." Said Mikey.

"Oh really, what's her name?" Asked Pinkie as she know who Mikey meant.

"I think you should know, my sweet cupcake its you." Said Mikey and Pinkie blush when Mikey called her his sweet cupcake.

"Really Mikey, you mean it?" Said Pinkie Pie as she blush.

"Yeah Pinkie you see when I first saw you dancing alone at the gala you were really pretty and great dancer when I first lay my eyes on you and your really are the best thing I never knew I needed." Said Mikey.

"Really Mikey?" Said Pinkie Pie.

"Yes, and I got a song to prove it." Said Mikey and then music began to play and Mikey started to sing.

Mikey: For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that I have
Of everything that I wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing, oh yeah

For the ending of my first begin
(Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh, yeah yeah)
And for the rare and unexpected friend
(Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh, yeah yeah)
For the way you're something that I'd never choose
But at the same time, something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You are the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always

My accidental happily
(Ever after)
The way you smile and how you comfort me
(With your laughter)
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here I had no idea
(When you were here)
You the best thing I never knew I needed
(That I needed)
So now it's so clear, I need you here always
(Now it's so clear)

Who knew that I could be
(Who knew that I could be)
So unexpectedly
(So unexpectedly)
Undeniably happier
Sitting with you right here, right here next to me
Girl, you're the best

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
(Said I needed)
So when you were here I had no idea
(When you were here)
(Said I had no idea)
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
(That I needed)
So now it's so clear I need you here always
(Now it's so clear)
(So clear, so clear, I need you always)

Now it's so clear, I need you here always

When Mikey had finished his song Pinkie was so happy and amazed that Mikey sing her that song and then she squeak and then hugs Mikey.

"Aw Mikey that's the most sweetest song I ever heard." Said Pinkie as she lets go of Mikey from her hug." But those words do you mean them?"

"Of course Pinkie I do mean them, and I also have one more thing." Said Mikey.

"Really what?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"This." Said Mikey. He move closer to Pinkies face and kissed her at the lips and Pinkies eyes widen and she felt so happy that her heart beats so fast. Then Mikey pull away from Pinkie face.

"Well it's getting really late we should probably go to bed." Said Mikey as he look at the clock and saw that it's 9:50.

"You're right." Said Pinkie Pie." Well good night Mikey."

"Good night Pinkie Pie." Said Mikey.

And they both went to their separate ways to the castle. Once they were both separate Pinkie was squealing very happily.

"Ah omg Mikey had kiss me. He kissed me right to the lips." Said Pinkie Pie as she touched her lips where Mikey kissed.

"Ah yeah, I really did it. I kissed Pinkie at the lips. Said Mikey as he was thinking about the kiss that he gave Pinkie Pie.

And as they both headed towards their bedrooms they were both thinking that maybe that they both can be more than just friends in the future. And so they both enter their rooms and fall deeply a sleep.