Chapter 2

Harry was upset

Harry was upset.

Not emotionally distraught, but a little sad at the thought that Eveleigh didn't call him. Not that he wanted her to be so upset or hurt that she'd call him..

Harry punches the punching bag with renewed force and shakes his head. He shouldn't be thinking of this girl so much. He barely knew her.

"Harry?" A confused voice calls from behind him. "What?!" He spits, trying to focus on the bag, not the girl in his thoughts. "You okay? You're punching that bag like it just killed your best friend...even more that usual," Louis asks walking up to him. "Don't worry, man. Your best friend is right here and alive," Louis says cheekily with a big smile.

"Shut up," Harry huffs but can't hide his small smile at Louis' comments. "No, but seriously, mate. What's gotcha down?" Louis asks concerned as Harry starts taking off the tape on his hands. "Nothin'. Just feeling a bit ill," he lies. "Oh, well I hope you feel better before tonight because tonight's movie night. Hope yah don't mind but Gigi and Danielle invited Eveleigh."

Harry whips around and stares at Louis, trying to comprehend what he just said. "Eveleigh's coming?" He asks lowly, trying to ignore the stirring of butterflies in his stomach. "Yeah! The girls and her have become really close. She's a real sweetheart. I like her. Don't you?" He asks confused. Louis saw them hanging out a couple nights ago and Harry seemed to like being around her.

"She's cool," Harry plays it off as his heart pounds in excitement at the thought of seeing her. "See you tonight!" He scurries off, trying to not give anymore signs that he was borderline obsessed with the girl.

"Bye?" Louis calls, his brain trying to figure out why Harry was acting so strange like.

Suddenly it clicks.

"Oh this is gonna be good." Louis smirks, walking out of the building with a plan.

________________

"Hey Harry! Come in!" Gigi answers the door with a smile. "I brought crisps and beer," Harry smirks, walking inside. Hearing a small giggle in the next room, Harry's stomach erupts once more with butterflies.

Eveleigh was here.

Walking into the living room, Harry's breath is taken away by the sight of her. "Hey, guys!" he swallows his nervousness and greets everyone cheerfully.

"Harreh!" Louis cheers as everyone greets him back. "Saved you a seat by Eveleigh." He points, his plan going into action.

Harry feels his face go slightly pink as he looks over at Eveleigh, who was also red in the face and looking down shyly. Walking over, he situates himself on the couch beside her with a smile. "Hey, kitten," he whispers, getting her attention.