Chapter 32

"Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar

"Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar."

Previously

Previously

Hearing Eveleigh's shouts, Harry and Kendall both stop and turn to face her in confusion. Kendall quickly turns terrified as Zeus jumps, all of his teeth bared, as Harry jerks back instinctually to get out of the way.

Eveleigh gasps in horror as Zeus lands on top of Kendall and is positive everyone in the club can hear her screams of pain.

Third Person POV

"Bitch, shut the fuck up. He isn't even biting you," Harry snaps as he holds his ringing ears at Kendall's incessant screaming. "Zeus, get off her," he snaps his fingers, making Zeus stop growling in her face and trot over to sit by his side.

You could almost see a smile on his face as he panted with pride as his owner patted his head lightly and whispered he was a good boy.

Kendall lay there dramatically as Harry rolled his eyes. "Get the hell up. Your dramatic ass can't take a hit? Quit whining. He could have done a lot worse," Harry sighs as Kendall stands slowly, fear in her eyes as Zeus licks his chops and stares at her as if he's about to eat her.

"Oh, my god! Are you okay?" Eveleigh finally breaks out of her shock and rushes over to Kendall, gently grabbing her arm and checking for injuries. "I'm so sorry! He's so strong and I tried to hold on, really I did! You were just hitting Harry and he doesn't like that, but that's no excuse! No treats for him tonight!" Eveleigh rambles as she worriedly makes sure Kendall's alright.

"Get the fuck off me!" Kendall suddenly shoves her hard, making Eveleigh lose her balance and - even though Harry lunges to catch her - she hits the hard floor with a grunt.

Zeus lurches forward with a loud bark, his teeth bared and his eyes glowing with rage as he tries to bite Kendall's arm off but Harry quickly grabs his collar and jerks him back.