Chapter 3

Please remember I am just using Ariana Grande's face as reference. You can imagine anyone else. Eveleigh's other features are imagined by me. Please enjoy!

_________

 "What would you do if I kissed you?"

Eveleigh's heart rate picks up as she stops coloring the butterfly and looks up at him. He stares up at her with his arms tucked under his head and a small smirk growing on his face.

Her pillowy soft, pale pink looking lips fall open with an innocent gasp and Harry has to refrain from letting out a guttural groan and taking her right then and there.

She has never been kissed before.

"U-um...I don't k-know." She mumbles, grabbing another marker. "I haven't d-done it before."

"Wait." Harry sits up and Eveleigh whines. "Hey! You messed up my butterfly!" She huffs, not stuttering for once as her babyish voice raises an octave.

"We will fix it. You've never been kissed?" Harry exclaims in disbelief, looking at the little beauty in his arms in shock.

"N-no... Is that b-bad?" She asks, her eyes widening with innocence. She sets down her markers and starts to play with her fingers in nervousness.

"No! No, of course not. Wait, how old are you?" He asks, knowing she was at least legal to get in the club. He really didn't care how old she was. She was going to be his one way or another.

"Nineteen," she says, confused on why he wanted to know.

"And still so innocent?" He smiles, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear causing her cheeks to flush to the color he was already starting to adore.

"When you g-grow up in an o-orphanage and have to w-work all the t-time, y-you don't have t-that much time t-to have relationships," she mumbles making Harry freeze.

"You grew up in an orphanage too?" He asks, feeling a tad bit overwhelmed. What kind of perfect match made in heaven was this?

She nods, making Harry pull her in for a big bear hug and kisses her forehead. "I'm gonna protect you, kitten. I'm gonna protect you from every bad thing in this world. You're like a small bunny, unaware to all the horrors of the world and people's abilities to break you. I won't let tha' happen. You're never going to hurt again," he swears, holding her tightly.

"You b-barely know me," she says, but her heart swells with want at his sweet promises. "I know that you're everything I want. Everything I need. Something I have to protect and worship. Isn't that enough?" He asks, looking into her eyes.

"R-Really?" She asks, her eyes gleaming with joy. He smiles and nods, placing a peck on her soft jawline. "Yes, really, pet," he says as he skims his fingers through her soft hair. (edit: it's a loving nickname that people in the UK use. he's not being creepy. chill the hell out. thanks. love you, guys! :))