Chapter 9

"We need chocolate

"We need chocolate."

"We do not need chocolate. Ya' just want chocolate because your female parts are bleedin'. What we need are these fruit and kale smoothies."

"Oh, whatever, Harry! You drink your smoothies while I get fat off my Reese's and peanut butter M&M's," Eveleigh says as she throws the multiple bags of sweets into the cart. Harry smirks at her from across the aisle, giggling inside at her grumpy fits that had been going on all morning.

"Someone is very grumpy today," Harry mumbles as he places the few flavors of smoothies he liked and was curious about into the cart as well. Eveleigh sighs as guilt hits her. "I'm sorry," she frowns, looking up at him with watery eyes. She just felt so bad and ill and he was in such a great mood that just made Eveleigh so angry.

"Oh, kitten, no. Don't cry. We've had enough of tha' today. My heart can't handle any more," Harry references the early morning as he frowns. Eveleigh winces at the bad memory as more guilt hits her.

*flashback*

Eveleigh whines lightly as she awakens from an intense cramping sensation spreading across her lower abdomen. Her eyes flutter open and she squints when she doesn't recognize her surroundings immediately, the only familiar sounds was Harry's low wheeze of a snore as he lays fast asleep and cuddles up beside her. Then, it hits her she spent the night at Harry's after a late outing with the gang.

Sitting up abruptly with a sharp gasp as another intense pain pulses through her stomach, Eveleigh moans quietly as she checks her phone and realizes the date. The Red Queen had arrived and she had been so busy lately, she hadn't realized her time of the month was nearing.

Looking down as she starts to get out of the bed to find a pad (she hated tampons for personal reasons), she lets out a terrified gasp. There on Harry's crisp, white, expensive sheets was a giant red stain of blood that leaked right through the pajama pants he loaned her.

"O-oh no," she stutters in absolute fear as she jumps out of bed and covers her mouth to suppress the sob of terror. He was going to think she was disgusting and kick her out, saying he never wanted to see her again. Eveleigh's body shakes in absolute fright as she walks to Harry's side of the bed and lifts her trembling hand to shake her boyfriend awake. She didn't know what to do.

"H-Harry," she whispers lowly as she gently nudges his shoulder which earned barely a moan of sleepiness from him. "Harry, p-please," she says a little louder, her whole face now puffy and wet from her tears. He smacks his lips sleepily and pushes her hand away as he groans out unrecognizable words.

"Harry!" She had now become completely distressed as Harry recognizes her cries as he begins to wake up, making his eyes snap open in horror.