Chapter 27

"Spaces between us, keep getting deeper

"Spaces between us, keep getting deeper."

(Please leave some comments and opinions as I spend my time every night writing these chapters for you guys! It's nice to have a little feedback and motivation! Enjoy! x)

Harry's POV

The cheers and chants are deafening as I throw my entire weight into my punch, my fist colliding with my opponent's jaw for the third time.

It feels good; getting all my anger and stress out.

It's refreshing to be able to be in control when everyone you love is dying.

Swinging one last time as I block my face from his blow, my knuckles strike my opponent's temple, knocking him out cold. His eye roll back and his body teeters for a second before his legs give out and he hits the mat.

The cheers become louder as the referee raises my arm to signal my victory as I wipe my bleeding brow with the back of my hand, exhaling forcefully.

A fake smile appears on my face as I wave to the crown while the only thought in my brain is Eveleigh, Eveleigh, Eveleigh.

Something is wrong.

My brow furrows as a sick feeling grows in my stomach and I'm not sure why.

Turning my head, I see Louis shuffling through my bag frantically as the deafening cheers start to die down.

Picking up my phone, his face turns terrified and in a split seconds, our eyes make contact.

Eveleigh.

My feet move before my brain can process it, rushing out of the ring as my heart pounds with anxiety and pure fear.