Chapter 20

"Our love was strong as a lionSoft as the cotton you lie inTimes we got hot like an ironYou and I

Soft as the cotton you lie in
Times we got hot like an iron
You and I

Our hearts had never been broken
We were so innocent, darling
We used to talk 'til the morning
You and I"

- JP Cooper
September Song

- JP Cooper September Song

Harry's POV

Standing in the doorway, I sigh silently as I watch my sleeping angel breathe slowly and deeply. She held a content smile on her face, buried under her mountain of fuzzy blankets and snuggled close to her stuffed elephant, Ella. She slept so soundly and beautifully, like a dosing angel floating on a cloud and every second and breath made me fall in love with her even more.

Checking my watch, I frown at the time, knowing I'll have to wake the sleeping beauty from her slumber. Walking softly over to her bed, I sit on the edge and stare down at her face.

Brushing off the loose tendrils of hair that fell from her messy bun gently with my knuckles, my frown deepens as I see the dark purple bruise making its self at home on my precious angel's cheek.

That stupid bitch.

Her screams were still ringing in my ears along with the other dumb cunt and the bastard that put his hands on my girl. Currently, they were suffering at the hands of my men in the basement of the club.

Last time I checked all the man's fingers were missing while Gigi's and Danielle's mouths was being sewn shut as they sobbed and begged for mercy.

Teaches them for planning to hurt my baby girl. I'm sure they'll be dead by the evening.

Until then, I'm going to spend the day spoiling my Eveleigh.