Chapter 14

Grace's POV

To say I was pissed, was an understatement.

To say Sam was pissed, was an understatement.

To say I wanted to break down crying, was an understatement.

I wasnt sure whether to start crying or to smack this bitch in the face for kissing my man. But I just stould there along with everyone else staring at Sam and the queen skank herself, Ashleigh Banks.

In high school, Ashleigh made it her mission to make my life a living hell for reasons I still dont know to do this day! It all started my freshman year, I was walking to sit next to Tessa when my lunch tray went flying into my face. I was the laughing stock for the entire week and her stunts just kept getting worse.

My wolf releases me from my state of shock as a growl falls from my mouth. I watch as she smirks lightly before taking a small step back and looking at me.

"Oh I'm sorry! Is there something you would like? Sam and I are a little busy at the moment." She looks at me and winks while rubbing her hands all over his body.

I look at Sam, my heart racing from the pain and rage I'm feeling, waiting for him to push her away. He stands there, almost too shocked to say or do anything, before looking at me. It almost looked like his brain switched a flip because he went from shocked to pissed in a matter of milliseconds.

His eyes fade from red to blue as he begins to shake. Ashleigh just looks at me with a smug grin as I watch Sam shake with rage.

"Get the fuck off me..." he says calmly while gripping her arm tightly, and pushing it off him roughly. My wolf purrs in pleasure as she watches our mate push away another woman, I silently scold her for being so horny in a serious matter.

"Oh Sam, dont be like that! We have a lot to discuss.... A lot has changed since our high school days," She slightly growls in his ear as she practically dry humps him in front of everyone.

I cringe slightly, but continue to try and burn holes in her head with my intense staring.

"Ashleigh, I will give you 10 seconds to run before I personally throw you off my territory." Sam says again before pushing her away and taking a step towards me.

"Sam you could just say you want to-" I didnt even let her finish her sentence because my fist came flying out of nowhere and right into her nose.

"Fucking bitch! You have no right to punch the future Luna of this pack!" She shrieks, while holding her bloody nose. I laugh dryly and take a step towards her.

"You just got punched by the Luna of this pack. Your lucky your still standing on your own two legs, so I suggest you leave in the next 10 seconds before Sam looses his cool." I say with a smirk on my face.

She stays there giving me the stink eye before slowly turning and walking away. I sigh and turn to face Sam until she speaks again.

"Well at least Sam actually banged me when he was sober and not drunk off his ass!" She smiles and crosses her arms. I blink away the painful memories and slowly turn back around.

"Tell that to our new little bundle of joy on the way," I smile caressing my small baby bump, "because last time I checked, we were perfectly sober having sex that time and it left me on bed rest for days." I laugh slightly. Her mouth falls open, before giving me one last look and stomping away.

"Also! Be sure to never return because you are officially banded from the Royal Moon Pack's territory! You have 30 days to pack your things and leave!" I yell to her. I hear her scream one last time and the door slamming shut.

"Im so sorry everyone! Please continue on with your evening!" I say again to all the gawking pack members.

I turn to see Sam staring at me blankly, no emotion whatsoever on his face.

"Sam?" My eyebrows furrow as I take another step closer to him. I gasp when he takes my arm and pulls me through the crowd and into the house. He drags me up the stairs and into our room where he shuts the door and kisses me slowly.

"You know I love you right?" He says seriously, staring deep into my eyes.

"U-uh, yeah? Yes, of course Sam. Why?" I stutter out, feeling breathless.

"Because I only ever had sex with her once and I was actually high when we did it and-"

I kiss him softly, holding him tighter to me.

"I dont care," I whisper and smile slightly.

"I love you Grace... and not even that obssessive skank can change that," He says against my neck as he trails kisses down my neck and onto my shoulder.

"S-sam..." I warn slightly.

"Have I earned my shower yet?" He grins agaisnt my shoulder. I nod breathlessly as he quickly leads us to our bathroom. I giggle at his eagerness as he shuts the door and starts to remove my clothes and his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little shorter since its a filler chapter! Hope you enjoyed. You know what happens next ;) Dirty minded freaks! Hahahaha

Thanks and love you guys!

<3M (LOVE YOUR COMMENTS BY THE WAY ;)