Chapter 17

Grace's POV *4 months pregnant*

"Sam hurry up! We are going to be late!" I yell as I stare at my big bump in the mirror and smooth my sundress over it.

"Helppppp" I hear him groan from the bathroom. A smile plays at my lips as I walk over to the bathroom. I lean against the door frame to see his hair all disheveled and his shirt lopsided from buttoning it up wrong.

"What the hell are you doing?" I smirk at him as his eyes narrow at me.

"Help," Is all he says as he begins to rebutton his shirt. I laugh and grab the container of hair product and style his hair down. Finishing the final touches to his hair, I kiss his cheek and wrap my arms loosely around his hips watching him.

He looks at me through the mirror and smiles. I giggle and hide the blush creeping up my neck. He sighs and turns around to face me.

"You look beautiful babe," He says softly and kisses my forehead.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I giggle and lay my head against his toned chest.

"Come on, off to Tori's party we go!" He says and pulls my arm out of our room and down the stairs.  I giggle and look around the pack house living and dining room to see it packed with all the young adults to celebrate Tori's 16th birthday.

I giggled at the sight of Ryan running around the house like a mad man trying to get everything perfect. As I make my way through the pack members, stopping every once in awhile to say hello, I grab Ryan's arm making him stop abruptly.

"Oh hey Gracie!" He says frantically.

"Calm down Ryan," I laugh, "The party looks amazing, you did an amazing job with her party. Now relax and get everyone ready to surprise the living shit out of her!" I laugh loudly and make my way back over to Sam.

"Hey baby sis!" Jeremy says and gives me a quick hug.

"Hey bro, wheres my best friend?" I ask looking around.

"Bitch I am right here!" Tessa says from behind me. I laugh and turn around to give her hug.

"And how is my handsome little nephew doing?" I coo to the 6 month old baby.

"Took his check up shots like a champ, and is finally sleeping through the night," She says while tickling his tummy.

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HIDE BECAUSE TORI WILL BE HERE ANY SECOND!" Ryan shouts.

I shake my head with a smile and crouch down behind the couch with Tessa, Sam, and Jeremy.

Ryan turns out the lights and we wait for Tori to come in. The door creaks open and we wait for Ryan's que.

"What the fuck?" I hear Tori say quietly.

"SURPRISE!!!" The lights turn on and everybody jumps out. I burst out laughing as I see Tori in her fighting stance.

"Umm are you planning on fighting someone?" I ask as I walk up to give her a hug. She lets out a breathy laugh as her cheeks turn pink.

"No, but you did plan on scaring the shit out of me," She laughs and hugs me back.

I place my hand on my big bump and watch as Tori hugs and thanks everyone. My attention turns to Ryan as he waits like a statue next to the couch. I waddle over to him and wave my hand in front of his face.

"Whatcha doin?" I ask with a playful smile.

"She hasn't said anything..." He says softly, his gaze not leaving her small frame.