Chapter 10

Grace's POV

After what felt like an hour of running I finally came up to a cabin in the middle of nowhere. I could sense that I was outside of my territory and was on no man's land... which is dangerous.

But I don't care, my baby girl is in there with some pyscho! I shift into my human form, and storm up to the cabin.

Before I set foot on the front porch step, a hand clamps over my mouth and wraps their arm around my waist pulling me away.

I thrash around, trying to free myself. Kicking my legs and screaming into the person's hand.

"Grace! Grace! Its me! Shhh..." The strangely familiar voice spins me around, and I come face to face with Sam.

"Oh my..." I whisper before hugging him tightly, burying my face into his neck, feeling tears brim my eyes.

"He has her Sam! The took our Ellie!" I sob angrily into his neck. He rubs my back soothingly but I can feel his rage radiating off him.

"Blake and Ryan are almost here with the other warriors." Sam says stiffly.

I place a small kiss on his neck, feeling his hand falter its movements on my back.

"Alpha! We're set and ready go!" Blake says from behind me. "Grace? What are you doing here?"

I turn around in Sam's arms and look at Blake and see Ryan come up beside him.

"I ran here..." I say quietly. "Are you guys set cause I would like to get my daughter back." I snap. I didn't mean to be so rude but my wolf is on edge and ready pounce at any second.

"Of course Luna," Blake nods in respect. I sigh and walk over and hug him.

"Im sorry, that was rude of me." I squeeze him slightly before releasing.

"Its okay, if it were Landon, I would be the same way... maybe a little more like Sam though," He whispers and nods his head behind me. I look back at Sam and see him pacing, taking deep breaths.

"Lets go before Sam explodes..." I say quietly.

"Alpha, on your signal." Blake calls out.

Sam looks at the three of us, studying our movements as if we were his next meal.

"Sam?" I ask cautiously, taking a small step towards him. His eyes flash red before returning to their beautiful blue color.

"Yeah? Sorry... almost lost it for a second." He says, embarrassment and shame hinting his tone. I nod in understanding as we all walk towards the cabin door again.

"Blake, you take some people go around back, Ryan, your with me. Grace...." He looks down at me as I stare back with my eyebrow raised.

"Dont you dare tell me stay out here! I will have you know that as soon as you step foot in that cabin I will charge in there with you and!-" I yell before Sam smiles at me.

"What? Why are you smiling?" I huff aggravated.

"I was going to say, your not moving a foot from my side," He grins, although his eyes show seriousness.

"Oh... well then, carry on." I wave my hand at him to continue.

"The rest of you, stand guard and wait. If we need backup Blake will mind link you. On my signal, we go in, find my daughter and get out." Sam says.

"Go!" I hear Blake go in through the back door, as Ryan opens the front. I follow behind, Sam's hand stuck in my own.

I look around frantically before I spot a door. It didnt fit in with everything, it was almost randomly built in there.