Chapter 19

Grace's POV *1 month later*

"Mama can I dress bubby today?"

I look down at Ellie as she looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

Ever since we brought Noah home that night Ellie loves her little bubby. She is my little helper and I absolutely love it.

Sam loves having a little baby around, especially when Noah wakes up in the middle of the night to feed. It's quite funny actually, we have come to our own little weird baby routine. Put Noah to sleep at 8:30, he will usually sleep until about 1-1:30ish and thats when Sam takes over to have his, as he puts it, "father son bonding time". I'm not complaining though! He can do the midnight feeding anytime as long as Mama Wolf gets her beauty sleep.

I feel Ellie pull at my pant leg as I finish changing Noah's diaper.

"How about you pick out his outfit and then you can help me dress him?" I ask as I pick up Noah and set him gently on my shoulder.

"Okay!" She giggles and bounces over to his drawer.

"Pick out something nice okay? We are having guests over," I say making Ellie nod her little head of curls. I giggle and shake my head as I continue to slowly walk around the nursery.

I love Noah's little nursery. It is right next to our room, just in between our room and the office. And directly across from Ellie's room.

Heidi, Tessa, and Tori all pitched in to build the nursery since Noah decided to make his debut a bit early.

It really is beautiful and possibly my favorite room. The walls were a light shade of blue with a white trim. One wall had little geometric decals with the grey changing table underneath it as well as a grey rocking chair next to it. The other wall was just the white and grey dresser and the other side had his cute grey crib.

It may sound boring but it was simple and modern which was just perfect for me.

I sit down in the rocking chair, carefully moving Noah so that I cradle him.

"Here mommy!" Ellie says loudly and walks over to me with a proud smile on her face.

I lift up the different clothing pieces with one hand as I hold Noah with my other arm. She picked out a white onesie that says "I love my big sister" in black letters, light grey pants, and grey beanie.

"Wow it looks wonderful. Thank you sweetie," I smile and kiss her forehead. She giggles and lightly kisses Noah's head.

"Can you please lay out the changing blanket so we can get him dressed?" I ask. Ellie smiles and nods before running over to the changing table to grab the little blanket.

She lays it out for me and sits beside it.

"Thank you Princess," I smile and carefully get up with Noah in my arms.

I get down on my knees before gently laying Noah down on the blanket.

"Be careful with bubby mommy!" Ellie says and gently touches his little head. I laugh softly and nod my head.

Ellie and I get Noah dressed before making our way down the hall into Sam's office.

"Daddy!!" Ellie yells and runs over to Sam at his desk. He looks up from his computer and a smile instantly appears on his face.

"Hello my princess!" He laughs and lifts her up, placing Ellie on his lap.

"I helped mommy get bubby dressed AND I picked out his clothes," Ellie says proudly. I giggle and make my way over to sit in the chair across from Sam.