Chapter 16

Grace's POV

"Gracie..." A soft voice whispers before I feel the familiar sparks run up and down my neck.

"Mmmm..." I hum and flip over to face Sam's face.

"We have to get up, your ultrasound appointment is in an hour," He smiles and kisses my nose.

"Yay," I laugh softly, stretching out my legs and falling limply on Sam's bare chest as he chuckles at me.

"Lets go see our little baby," He smiles in my neck and pecks my mark lightly causing my body to shiver. I feel him smirk as I hit him lightly and get out of bed.

I smirk to myself as I feel Sam's eyes follow my body as I walk to the bathroom. I turn around and purposely pull his shirt off my body slowly and letting it fall to the ground.

"Grace..." He groans making me smile. I turn my head slowly and give him an innocent smile.

"Yes Sam?" I ask sweetly.

"Quit being a tease and get your cute little pregnant ass in the shower," He says as his eyes flicker with lust.

"I am no such tease," I draw out as I sway my hips and close the door, but not before turning around and winking at him.

I hear him groan as I laugh and turn on the shower.

Letting the water run down my back, I caress my bump with a smile.

"I cant wait to see you today," I whisper to my tummy and giggle at myself.

***

"Grace Nickens."

My ears perk up and I stand up to walk over to the front desk. I instinctively grab Sam's hand and he caresses my hand with his thumb.

"Room 145, down the hall on your right and it's the 3rd door," The nurse smiles kindly. I thank her with a smile and walk down the hall with Sam.

"Im really nervous," Sam says out of the blue as I hop up on the table with the help of Sam.

I frown slightly and look at him curiously.

"Why are you nervous?" I ask, caressing his hand. He leans his head on my shoulder and sighs.

"I don't know... I've never done this type of thing before and I just cant help but have that nagging feeling like I'm going to screw up or something," He says, keeping his head on my shoulder.

"You're not going to screw up! You're a wonderful father to Ellie and an amazing fiancé. Don't let your own thoughts scare you away from becoming a father," I say soothingly, running my hand up and down his back.

"I know... and I'm trying but I just cant help but still have that pit of guilt from when I left you and Ellie," He sniffles and hugs my waist.

My eyes burn from unshed tears from the painful memories. But also because Sam is beating himself up over something that I have forgiven him for.

I push him away slightly so I can see his face. His eyes shine down into mine as I cup his cheek and study his face. He leans into my touch and stares into my eyes.

"I have already forgiven you Sam, you have to forgive yourself and move forward. I love you so much and it hurts me to hear that you are still beating yourself up over this. Ellie has forgiven you, I have, my family has, now you have to," I say and kiss his lips.

My lips leave his as I leave a trail of kisses down his jaw and neck before throwing my arms around his neck. He squeezes back but lets go as the door opens.

"Good Morning Grace, Alpha Sam," She bows quickly and he nods sternly.

"Good Morning doc!" I smile cheerfully as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Are we finding out the gender today or..?" She asks curiously as she prepares the machine. I look at Sam and he nods eagerly.

"Yes we are!" I say excitedly as I lay down and lift my shirt up.

"Someone's eager to find out," She laughs while setting everything up.

I nod quickly and suck in a breath as she squeezes the gel on my bump. She moves the wand around as the baby's image displays on the screen. My smile widens and I look at Sam who has unshed tears shining in his eyes.

He looks down and kisses our interlocked hands.

"Well, are you two ready to find out if this little baby is a boy or girl?" She smiles at us. We both nod eagerly and look towards the screen.

"You see here?" She says pointing to what looks like the baby's lower half.

"Ya..." Sam replies as we continue to look.

"It looks to be that the baby is a boy," She finishes and gives us a smile.

"A boy?" Sam's voice cracks as he stares at it in disbelief.

"Yep. You two are all set, here is your prescription for some more prenatal vitamins. Other than that, stay safe and healthy. And Luna... no more fight night until the baby is born," She winks as a blush creeps onto my cheeks.

"Will do doc," I smile and hide my face in Sam's chest as he laughs quietly.

"I'll make sure of it," He smiles and squeezes my sides.

"You two take care, here are your pictures!" She says handing us the photos.

"Thanks again doc!" I wave and walk out with the pictures in my hand.

"I cant believe we are having a boy," Sam says as we get into the car.

"Me neither," I laugh and grab his hand while I continue to look at our baby boy.

"What should we name him?" Sam asks as he squeezes my hand.

"Hmmm, I haven't actually thought about names," I giggle and rub my growing belly.

"What do you think of Noah? It was my grandfather's name," He says, a faint smile playing at his lips.

"Ooo I like it! And how about Ryan as his middle name?"  I smile.

"Seriously?" He says with a raised brow as a smile slowly forms on his face.

"Yes seriously," I laugh.

"Its perfect. Noah Ryan Kourt," He smiles and kisses my hand.

"Noah Ryan Kourt," I whisper and rub my belly as I smile down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy frick freckle! Literally the worst writer ever. Freshman year is kicking my ass though and I have had a pretty rough few months.

Trying to get more into writing because I have big plans for a few of my books.

Stay tuned! I"ll try and update faster but thank you so much for voting and adding my book!

Love you all!

<3M