Chapter 20

Grace's POV *3 years later*

The sound of my little baby crying wakes me up. I groan and rub the sleep from my eyes before sitting up. An arm grips tightly around my waist.

I look over at Sam who sleeps soundly, breathing softly and at an even pace. I smile and lean down to kiss his forehead before wiggling out of his strong grip.

Sliding out of bed, I make my way down the hall and into the nursery.

"Hey its okay sweetie, Mommy's here," I soothe and pick up the baby.

The twins weren't necessarily planned but they were a nice surprise non the less. Hudson Garrett and Quinn Luna were born on June 15th. Hudson came first, weighing 6 lbs and 7 oz. and 22 in. long. He is a spitting image of Sam, brown hair and stormy gray/blue eyes.

Quinn came just seven minutes after her brother, 6 lbs and 7 oz., 22 inches long. She is such a gentle and calm baby, nothing like her siblings. Quinn is definitely the baby baby of our family. Its quite funny though because although Hudson looks exactly like his father, Quinn is my little mini me with her blonde curls and blue eyes.

Speaking of babies, Blake and Heidi had their little boy, Logan. He looks exactly like his father and brother with the dark brown hair and green eyes. Last year they also had a little girl to complete their family. Layla is the sweetest little baby and already loves to rough house with her older brothers.

Tessa and Jeremy finally tied the knot a year after Sterling was born. Just last year they had another little boy, Jett Jeremy Nickens. We all call him JJ, and he is quite the spitfire. Definitely gets that from his mother.

Sam and I also got married a year after Noah was born, and it was probably one of the best days ever. Ellie is still a ball of energy and grows to be more beautiful and powerful everyday. Noah is right along side his big sister, causing destruction wherever he can. Sam continues to surprise me everyday and I am so glad that I gave him another chance. We have had a few rough patches here and there but in the end we always come out on top.

"Grace?" His husky morning asks from behind me. I turn around with Hudson in my arms.

"Hey," I say softly and smile at him. He smiles back and walks over to me and Hudson. My eyes slightly linger on his bare chest and abs but I quickly avert my eyes back to the baby.

He wraps his arms around me so that my back is to his warm chest.

"I saw you checking me out," He whispers lowly in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. I lean my head back and look up at him.

"That's fine because you are all mine," I whisper back and watch his eyes grow grayer and grayer at my words.

"If only we weren't in the nursery," He says with a smirk. I giggle and look back down at Hudson who had finally gone back to sleep.

I walk out of Sam's embrace and place Hudson back in his crib. I smile and lean down, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. Looking over into the next crib I smile at Quinn's peaceful little figure.

"She is so calm," I whisper and look back at Sam.

"Ya and the other ones are so crazy," He laughs and looks over into the crib beside me. I can't help but admire his face as he stares down at Quinn with shining eyes.

"Come on, lets go get the other two up," I smile and gently grab his strong arm.

I softly close the door and walk into the next room.

"I'll go get Ellie up and dressed," Sam says and kisses my head before going into Ellie's room across the hall.

I laugh softly at the sight and shake my head before making my way over to Noah. I sigh as his little body is at the foot of the bed with his little butt in the air.

I shake him lightly and kiss his head. His little body stirs as his green eyes blink open.

"Hey bubby," I say softly and rub his back.

"Mommy?" He asks in a raspy voice and rubs his eyes with his tiny fists.

"Come on, time to get up," I say and pick him up, settling him on my hip.

After getting Noah dressed and ready, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What should we make everyone for breakfast?" I ask Noah and set him on the counter.

He shrugs and rubs his eyes again.

"Would you like waffles?" I ask with my brow raised.

He shakes his head again.

"Hmmm, cereal?" I ask and lean m arms on either side of him.

"No," He says quietly.

"Whats wrong bubby?" I ask and brush his blonde hair out of his eyes.

"I-I miss Layla," He sighs quietly. I laugh and hug him close to me. Every since Layla was born Noah could just not stay away from her. Its so cute to watch him hold her hand or stroke her little cheek.

"Awww its ok bubby, Layla and her family will be down in a little bit okay?" I say and kiss his forehead.

"Who will be down?" Sam asks as he walks into the kitchen with Ellie bouncing in behind him.

"Bubby here misses his Layla," I smile and kiss Noah's cheek. He swats me away and hops off the counter following Ellie into the living room.

"Ohhh," Sam laughs and walks over to me. He pecks my lips and holds me tightly against him.

"I love you," He says and nuzzles farther into my neck making me giggle.

"I love you too," I say and kiss just under his ear making him shiver.

These were the moments that I cherished with Sam. When he will randomly hug me or kiss me, leaving me breathless and dazed like a love struck school girl.

Although I loved having alone time with Sam I wouldn't trade it for having family time with him and our four kids.

They are my world and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us.

The End

*********************
YOOO ITS DONE! This isnt really the ending I wanted but I just could not think of anything at the moment.

Alrighty so I will be working on the sequel: The Alpha's... Mate? and also working on combining this story with the first one.

So stayed tuned and thank you for reading and voting!! ❤️

<3M