Chapter 15

Grace's POV *1 month later - 3 months pregnant!!*

Its been a whole month since that whole Ashleigh incident, but Sam and I have grown a lot closer in our relationship and Ellie has become a total daddy's girl.

I will admit I'm a tad bit jealous but I do have another little monster on the way.

I smile and caress my belly as the baby kicks like crazy.

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy is gonna get me!" Ellie squeals as she runs into my room and hops on the bed, curling into my side.

"Shhhh! Hide under the covers,' I whisper to her while throwing the covers over her head. Sam peaks his head in and I just smile at him.

"Oh Ellie!" He sings, walking slowly into our room. Ellie erupts with giggles making me roll my eyes.

"What was that?!" Sam gasps in fake shock. She laughs even more as Sam tip toes near the bed.

"I think I... GOTCHA!" He laughs and starts to tickle Ellie through the covers. She squirms and thrashes next to me as I hold out my arm to protect my now huge belly, from her flying feet.

She gasps for air and slouches next to me, giving us a funny grin.

"I tired..." She smiles sleepily and curls into my side again.

"That was quick?" I laugh and look at Sam. He crawls unto my other side and carefully puts his arm around my stomach and his head resting in the crook of my neck.

"I'm guessing its family nap time?" I giggle softly, running my hands through his hair.

"Mhmm..." He hums, giving my neck a quick peck before dozing off to sleep. Before I know it, my eyes are drooping shut too, and I'm fast asleep.

***

"Mommy..."

"Mommy I'm hungry..."

"Mommy...."

"MOMMY!!!" I feel a huge poke on my chest and I groan, my eyes slowling peeling open.

"Yes, my sweet and precious angel?" I say tiredly with slight sarcasm.

"Mommy, I'm hungry..." Ellie pouts, slumping her shoulders and giving me her puppy dog face.

"Alrighty then, lets go make some food then?!" I smile and slowly but surely get out of bed. I frown slightly noticing Sam's absence but quickly forget due to Ellie pulling my hand, trying to make us go faster.

We quickly go down the stairs and enter the kitchen, much to my surprise the pack house is empty. I shrug and get out the bread, jelly, and peanut butter for a simple PB&J.

"Grape or strawberry," I say spinning around to face Ellie.

"Grape!" She giggles.

"That's what I thought," I smirk and continue to make her sandwich. As I cut the sandwich into smaller pieces, two arms wrap around my waist making me scream.

"Woah calm down its just me!" Sam laughs as Ellie giggles uncontrollably.

"Dammit Sam! You scared the baby out of me!" I smile lightly and smack him.

"Are serious?! Did your water break? Is the baby coming!?" He says with wide eyes.

"No you goofball! I was kidding!" I laugh, handing Ellie her sandwich.

"Oh..." He breathes out, "You scared me."

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically, turning around with a raised eyebrow. He smiles cheekily and I give him a peck before putting away all of the food.