36: David

VAN'S POV

"Wala si Van?" She asked pouting her lips.

"Wala, Bakla. Kinuntsaba niya lang 'tong mga 'to para dito. Nakisali na din ako. Alam kasi naming mas mamimiss mo siya sa mga gantong panahon na marami kang nakikitang couple sa paligid." Her bestfriend Abbi said.

"Tss, mga baliw talaga kayo." She said pouting again.

"Atleast, nakatulong naman diba?"

"Mas lalo ko lang kayang namiss si Van dahil sa surprise na 'to!" She's acting like a child.

'Mas lalong namiss'? So, it only means that she's missing me too.

Pfft! I can't stop myself from smiling because of that thought. :)

"Miss ka naman din niya e, hahahahaha. Yieee, LDR!" — Abbi

Please, believe her, Meagan, I am missing you.

All the time.

Every second.

Every minute.

Every hour.

Everyday.

"Gaga, hindi nga naka-in a relationship e."

We have a special time for that, Babe. Just wait for me.

"Bakit, kung sakali bang manligaw siya sayo, may chance?" Abbi asked.

Carlo focuses the camera in her face. I paused the video and stare at her.

How can you explain why am I so madly deeply inlove with you, Meagan Perez? I really like you. A lot! I know, sometimes I mess up and do things that make it seem like I don't care but trust me...you're my world.

I just stare and stare and stare.

She's so damn perfect for me. I can't wait to see her and have a talk with her again.

I continue to play the video clip that Carlo sent me.

"O-oo naman. May chance. Malaking chance." She answered.

And that makes me smile even more. Damn it! I wanna go home soon! Take me to her for Pete's sake!!

"Congrats bakla! Graduate kana sa in denial University." Abbi said clapping her hands.

"Sira! In denial ka diyan."

"Ah, basta masaya ako sayo at kay Van. Yun nga lang, wala tayong ideya kung kailan siya uuwi."

"Yun lang, yun ang masakit don."

"Basta mahal mo ang isang tao, maghihintay ka, Babs." That's Fean.